PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT

YUshook

Hey about 2 weeks ago i bought some ELEMENT shorts from a local skate shop. i took those brand new puppys home and washed them, just incase someone went commando in them, when i went to wear them one fucking belt loop eyelet was ripped in half and all the stitching around the zipper came off. i called the store and those fucks told me i need a reiceit. like any idiot i already threw it out the car window on the ride home from the motherfucker. so now im stuck here with some fucked up shorts no reiciet and a little penis.....so what i want to do is mail those ballsucking buttpirates at ELEMENT and tell them what happened and try to score some new shorts or at least my cash back to buy some shit that works!! If anyone knows ELEMENTs e-mail address or regular mail address please post that shit!! i've already been to their web site WWW.Elementskateboards.net but they have no mail address there. Thanks amigo's and my prays for all those who were affected by this sick sick tragedy..nuff respect nypd(for once) and nyfd!!peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pukey1:

spelled...receipt...just thought u mite wanna knoe

Wow. That reminds me of a time in 4th grade. I was new at the school and in a big story-test thing I got "recipe" and "receipt" mixed up, it completely screwed me over and everyone, including the teacher, laughed at me for a few minutes. It sucked really bad.

I hate that bitch.

First things last,

Your ass needs to call your wack ass skate shop and tell them you want to exchange for an item. Tell them what time you were in the store to verify the reiceit and time of purchase, if they wont do this tell them you will tell everyone you know they suck cock. If they cant do shit for you since the average sk8 shop IQ is about 9 you will have to get the address from the store, since they were shipped to the store.

------------------

One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

Archived