Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by YUshook, Sep 13, 2001.

1. YUshook

YUshook Junior Member

Hey about 2 weeks ago i bought some ELEMENT shorts from a local skate shop. i took those brand new puppys home and washed them, just incase someone went commando in them, when i went to wear them one fucking belt loop eyelet was ripped in half and all the stitching around the zipper came off. i called the store and those fucks told me i need a reiceit. like any idiot i already threw it out the car window on the ride home from the motherfucker. so now im stuck here with some fucked up shorts no reiciet and a little penis.....so what i want to do is mail those ballsucking buttpirates at ELEMENT and tell them what happened and try to score some new shorts or at least my cash back to buy some shit that works!! If anyone knows ELEMENTs e-mail address or regular mail address please post that shit!! i've already been to their web site WWW.Elementskateboards.net but they have no mail address there. Thanks amigo's and my prays for all those who were affected by this sick sick tragedy..nuff respect nypd(for once) and nyfd!!peace

2. YUshook

YUshook Junior Member

3. You have a little penis. Haha. Beer,

El Mamerro

4. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

smoke a bleezy and forget about it..

5. Mr.LonelyHeart

Mr.LonelyHeart Member

like malcolm said..every brother AIN'T a brother!

6. pacman

pacman Member

that's what you get for littering...haha
    element clothes suck...I got some pants and they came unhemmed by the belt loop.
    stupid haha you have a small penis

7. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

im a proud owner of an element team for life hat, although i havnt been wearing it as of late, due to it getting covered in sweat stains from summer walking sessions. sorry i cant help you out with the real topic at hand here, i shouldnt be posting this crap

8. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

dude youre fucked if the skateshop doesnt hook you up...element will send you some stickers or some other faggot shit

------------------
    ya like dages...oh! dogs!

9. ReALiiiis

ReALiiiis New Jack

When you get a hold of those fucks let me know cus they still owe me a deck!

have you thought about a penis pump?
    (ha.ha.ha.)

------------------
    damn kid, why do you gotta say all that?

10. embalmwon

embalmwon Senior Member

thats what you get for buying skate clothes why pay out the ass to show people you skate i think its dumb

11. maskoner

maskoner Member

you shouldnt litter... karma bit you on the ass. deal.

12. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

spelled...receipt...just thought u mite wanna knoe

------------------
    http://www.usamartialarts.com/images/osensei.gif'>
    [i]Pukey1[/i]

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.x-mail.net/livia/acapulco-3.gif'>

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

14. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

15. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

Wow. That reminds me of a time in 4th grade. I was new at the school and in a big story-test thing I got "recipe" and "receipt" mixed up, it completely screwed me over and everyone, including the teacher, laughed at me for a few minutes. It sucked really bad.

I hate that bitch.