Paraphrase this sentence

PalestineOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PalestineOne

There is no forgiveness when one who claims a superiority falls below the standard.

paraphrase and give a personal example. its for school. thanks

ummmm

fuck motherfuckers who play like they the shit, then half step and slip up

write that in your report, see what your teacher says.

There is no forgiveness when one who claims a superiority falls below the standard.

the more you say you the best, the fewer folks that'll help you get back up when you fail.

my friend talks a lot about how he gets mad women and is really good in bed. so i won't listen to him bitch if he's striking out a bunch recently.

sorry, that's the best i can do. i'm pretty tired.

Originally posted by PalestineOne

paraphrase and give a personal example. its for school. thanks

A.) Psychologist:

"Clearly the subject at hand is trapped in a formidable state of Delusions of Grandeur... the patient's neurological symptoms are possibly rooted from a complex contrieved from his childhood. Completely oblivious to a true sense of self-worth, the subject's pathological abnormalities continue to spiral out of control, as the general reaction to his behavior is somewhat non-compelling."

B.) White dude:

"Dude, that's like so fucking bogus bro... I mean, like, c'mon dude... you've gotta be like fucking kidding me... you're telling me that you're totally awesome when you're actually more like bosanova...?? Dude, take a chill pill bro..."

C.) 12 year old girl on AOL:

"OMG LOL!!! u ThInK uR sO l33t! BuT GueSs WHaT, LMAO....... uR noT!!! LOL OMFG LOL!!!"

D.) Black female:

"How da fuck yo ass gon' straight up act like you da shit when yo ass ain't even responsible fo' shit like yo goddamn kids!? And yo ass ain't even got a mothafuckin' job, nigga! And you expect me to believe you some type of balla?! Nigga, you a straight-up triflin'-ass hypocrite!"

Archived