painting shoes

Guest FlamingHobo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by loudhardfast

no flick but my old paint shoes are nailed to the wall in my garage. those chuck taylors lasted a minute though. i didnt have the heart to throw them away seeing as they have been to alot of dope yards. from san fran to TJ, vive la converse!

i dont think i have ever seen those, but your shoes now are thrashed too! its cute though.

Memories - Nike Vandal

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around 1994, Nike introduced the Vandal canvas high-top. I remember this shoe for two features. First, it had a removable Velcro ankle strap. It also had very good arch support.

Nike also created versions with nylon uppers, under the name "Vandal Supreme."

Originally posted by ragsoe505

loud hard fast, you be hitting that shit, don't you?

so because i have seen his shoes you think he's fucking me? and what the fuck "you be hitting that shit" since when did having sex with a girl become hitting that shit? anyway who cares if hes fucking me or not it is none of your business!:mad:

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by kristy

so because i have seen his shoes you think he's fucking me? and what the fuck "you be hitting that shit" since when did having sex with a girl become hitting that shit? anyway who cares if hes fucking me or not it is none of your business!:mad:

i know girls who say the same thing..."im gnnna hit it"....and uhmmm..if it weren't true..why get so worked up?

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by FlamingHobo

my shoes have seen a lot of action since i got them...post your shoes...these aren't mine but mine are like this but tan.

http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~yrn/shoes2/villanova.jpg'>

I think I have the exact same shoes but in a dark green colour...I was given them when we cleaned out my grandfathers room when he died......Never wore them though...

Archived