Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"Oh Man, Why Am I Such A Moron?"....getting fired

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by $360, Jul 25, 2003.

1. $360

$360 Elite Member

ok, so i got fired form my job today. stupid cooperate fuckers. i didnt pass a test that they gave everyone, so fucking wak. i was a server, and had to take mad written tests.

im sorry, i forgot that people put in orders in written form.stupid fuckers.

so. what are the reasons YOUVE been fired for?lets hear it

2. $360

$360 Elite Member

my boss was like:

dicksface:so you didnt pass the test, than means that by policy, we have to let you go

$360:i worked the other day and did fine on the floor.

dickface:i know, but its policy

$360:so wait, youre going to get riid of a perfectly good server, because i didnt pass written test on things that are being taken off the menu

dickface:im sorry but here at the chessecake factory we have high standards.

$360: oh, ok.

dickface:im skeletor fuck me in the ass

3. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

i got fired for being drunk on the job and not being clean shaven.

i wa fired from another job because i was accused of trying to steal the floor safe.

i was fired from another job cuz i got caught hustling the customers for extra money.

i was fired from another job for not showing up the first day of work. (Super Bowl=Fuck them)

:lol:

4. $360

$360 Elite Member

this is exactly the stuff i wanted to hear

5. $360

$360 Elite Member

good work mr.yuck, on my thread, you get the:
    [​IMG]

6. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

hahaha people dont like me. I got fired from taco bell like 5 days in a row

7. Father John

Father John Member

I was fired once this summer, didnt show up three days in a row and didnt report..

8. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

I was fired from one job for hustling customers (anywhere from $70-$250 a night)

I was fired from another for stealing all kinds of food/ goofing off four or five hours out of a nine hour shift (football, high impact warfare using various shit from the store, etc)

I was fired from another for not showing up (I habitually came in 15-30 minutes late, and just said "fuck 'em" after they gave me a talkin to)

9. $360

$360 Elite Member

now that i thik about it, i sould have just stolen shit from the place. the problem was i was taking it all seriously.

stupid work ethic.

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

hahaha this thread is great!! It mae methink of some shit that happend about 6 years ago. I worked at Franks Nursery and Crafts. I got in trouble after the haloween season when i was supposed to throw the old pumpkins away in the dumpster but i thought it would be a better idea to throw them on the roof of the store. We had a bird problem after that. There was shit everywhere.:lol:

I finally got fired around xmas when they caught me selling christmas trees out the back for $20 off the sticker price. What a great job.

11. 455

455 Guest

fuck work.work sucks.....start freeloading.

12. $360

$360 Elite Member

oh shit mr.yuck!i dod a similar thing.

the last job i worked bought this hugh ass pumpkin for "holloween sperit". im talking to heavery to lift, in order to move it you had to get 2 or three people to roll it. rather than taking it out back and leaving it by the dumpster where it was supposed to be picked up, we had a better idea. the parking lot behind the place sloped down and lead into a big river. so, being the smart asses we were, we wanted to roll it into the river. only it didnt go straight like we thought it would, and it hit someones car and broke off a mirror.

soooo funny

13. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

:lol: yeah fuck it, being an asshole is much more fun.

treat a bullshit job exactly for what it is and you will never be dissapointed or have a dull day

14. $360

$360 Elite Member

it really does

it makes everything more interesting

15. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

I got fired from big boys cause instead of taking the trash out to the dumpster a friend and I loaded a days worth of big boys trash into a truck and dumped it all over this girl we didn't like's yard.

good times