NY KNICKS

BIGBLUE

So we all know the Knicks are trash .But recently they made the biggest trash decision in the world. The trade between three ,possibly four teams that sent Latrell Sprewell packing. Yes he need to go ,either him or Alan Houston. But dammit get something of value in return . Through all of the shuffling of players they end up with Keith VanHorn .. What do you think of that . Did it make sense ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BIGBLUE

So we all know the Knicks are trash .But recently they made the biggest trash decision in the world. The trade between three ,possibly four teams that sent Latrell Sprewell packing. Yes he need to go ,either him or Alan Houston. But dammit get something of value in return . Through all of the shuffling of players they end up with Keith VanHorn .. What do you think of that . Did it make sense ?

i thought it was just a proposed trade? It went through? I do not like this deal one bit. Van Horn compared to Latrell? Puhleeze.

Van Horn is a good player. Im a diehard Sixer fan so I saw him last season and Im sad to see him go. However, I like the idea of Glenn Robinson in a Sixer jersey. Good shit.

The Knicks arent able to trade Houston because he makes too much money for what he does, he is grossly overpaid and nobody wants to take on that contract.

Van Horn is a good player.

Im looking at his stats now..

hes good for 7.5 rebound per game, shoots 83% from the line, 17.7 points per game. however, for a 6-10 forward he should be getting more than .59 blocks per game. hes definitely too soft on defense.

and he is overpaid. but he is still an asset to a team.

awkward eye

no,it didnt make sense,im a blazer fan and i would have traded you BONZI for SPREE....good luck with van horn,and McDyess...

NOW THAT WOULD BE SWEET.. MY DREAM TRADE WOULD HAVE BEEN LA,CLIPPERS GUARD LAMAR ODOM FOR SPREEWELL.. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE to play small forward and be an impact and fans attraction

Originally posted by mapo returns

Van Horn is a good player.

Im looking at his stats now..

hes good for 7.5 rebound per game, shoots 83% from the line, 17.7 points per game. however, for a 6-10 forward he should be getting more than .59 blocks per game. hes definitely too soft on defense.

and he is overpaid. but he is still an asset to a team.

during the season, but he looked scared and played ineffective most of the playoffs i thought.

Archived