New Bench

Guest TAGSIproductions

Guest TAGSIproductions

Going to brooklyn....enough said. Drop a reply if you know the writing spots, benches, yards, etc. where i can hit shit up. or if you wanna play tour guide or what not i'm done...hit me back up....i'm looking foward to worlds best. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TAGSIproductions

fuck you dude, your too paranoid...this is why message boarding on graff sucks....everyone thinks your the 5-0...fuck that dude...i honestly dont think there's cops on here...and if they are...fuck'em...peace...check my other shit on third rail...i'm no cop

Guest beardo

its all in the delivery. i dont think youre a cop, you totally sound one. 'tell me where the spots are' sounds a lot more cop-like than 'i was wondering if someone could point out a few good spots to bench'

give it a try

Guest shitbag

new york is full of writers, you cant not meet atleast one, and their are so many spots....just ride some of the subs into the bronx to start with, or try manhattan around soho......just explore that shit, new york is wrecked.

Dude..seriously..its your user name..the word tag is ssssssssssoooooooo 98..actually it doesnt really matter..but your screen name is just screaming lack of..Im sure your a great person..But everytime someone says..oh, who wrote that..they see.."tagsproductions" its like "rookiecop" or something..

Besides..if you know who Chuck limbert is..You know these boards are searched..

Even Chuck admitted it in an issue of fader..about two months back..he says "maybe youll think again when you post your latest freight on 12oz" end quote..

Tags, you fucking cop, how many of us do you think, had someone walk us around and hold our hands while we were bombing and lighting shit up???? thats what i thought.. Find your spots, and this is not a tour so theirs no need for guides.................

Fuck i just pissed on the dog.....

Archived