1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NCAA Men's Basketball Championship 2004

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

NCAA Men's Basketball Championship 2004

Discussion started by Weapon X - Apr 5, 2004

I searched and searched for YEAHMANWORD'S thread to no avail, so I’m rehashing what may be an old wound for some of you guys in this one. As far as the pool goes, the participants can check the results at yahoo.com

Right on the front page, there is a link to the “pick ‘em” section. Put in your user id and password, the click on 12 oz hard roxxx. The password to the 12 oz hard roxxx room is cdd92e .

Anyway, I belive it’s between me and Alabama right now, as we are in first and second, respectively. I got GT to win it tonight, he’s got UConn. We’ll see what happens.

I just can’t wait for the big game and to hear “One Shining Moment” while I sit on the couch eating ice cream and pop corn.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E 12oz Elite Member

T=E=A=S=E - Replied Apr 5, 2004

i think Uconn is going to win...

although Gtech is fast and shit, i think that they won't be able to handle Uconn. That's what i'd bet on anyways...

Uconn takes it.

T=E=A=S=E - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Apr 5, 2004

UConn by 5.

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. T=E=A=S=E

god im good...

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Apr 5, 2004

Tease, I ain’t trying to diss you or anything, but I feel that I should point out something. You act like you know, but I’m not really sure whether you do. I’m sure you know your shit about sports when it comes to the Rockets or the Mavs, or the Spurs, or whoever the fuck you follow. But you are so damn see through, guy. In the Super Bowl thread, you gave your expert opinion on the Patriots destroying the Panthers. You and the rest of the nation. It’s so obvious that you either caught a bit of a sports analysis show while in the room with your dad, or your peers were saying that shit non-stop. Either way, my mother could have predicted the same.

Same goes for this thread. The popular vote prior to the game was that UConn was going to win. Even I said that. I picked GT to take out Syracuse in the finals in the 12 oz pool, but it didn’t work out that way because I’m not a genius, and besides, there was no money on it. For Georgia Tech to win tonight, it would have to be an upset. In the Super Bowl thread, you were saying “see, I told you so” when you thought the Panthers were gonna get their heads chopped off. I predicted a 3 point win for them, but instead, they lost by a field goal.

Sorry for the rambling, but I’m just saying, you’re transparent when you’re trying to come off as a sports fan/expert. You’ve admitted to only liking basketball, and I’m sure you’re good, but do you even follow the students or the pros? Don’t front like that. You’d pull off a better act playing the middle class thug, I think.

PS: The game ain’t over! :D

For real, I really thought it would be closer. :confused: I was thinking it would be at the most a ten point game for the Huskies.

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Yo, my bad if I’m wrong. I try not to assume, because it can make an ass out of u & me, but this seemed a little called for. I’m probably the only one on this board or out your friends in real life that this bothers.

7. T=E=A=S=E

you must be beside yourself chump... coming at "tha god" like that.

one thing i know, is basketball. you little bitchfuck.

i would wreck you at it, anyday, anytime, anywhere.

i made my predictions after watching to Uconn team beat duke, as well as some of the other games they've played, and I've caught some of Gtech's games as well, they're good, and fast, but Uconn looked better defense wise. Uconn is a lot faster than i thought originally, but like i said from the jump, they were the better team i thought.

im like a fucking coach with mines 'son... i got the eye for talent.

better fucking believe me kid. aight den?

holla!

hahahhahaha for serious, you bia bia

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Well, then. I guess the extensive basketball knowledge that you’ve developed from watching a couple of college ball games and playing some pickup at the schoolyard would make you the man to hire for GM of the Raptors. Submit your papers, duke, we need someone with the balls to trade off Carter.

9. T=E=A=S=E

any fucking ways kid, im a playground legend round hurrrrrrrr, ask hot suace.

naw but i do like basketball, and i do got an eye for talent... sorry man, but thats that.

this is a hopeless battle for you b.

ps- im not mad at you or nothing, although i think its quite ridiculous how long of a post you made in response to what i said... hahaha.

:lol:

10. T=E=A=S=E

TEASE wonks.

Gtech's dumbasses shoulda started fouling earlier... idiots. mighta had a shot at winning.

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

ONE SHINING MOMENT

Like I said, I get bothered easy by stupid things. An earthquake in Iran devastates thousands, and I’m pissed off about my Nikes getting scuffed.
    But really, don’t try and front like an expert, b. No one else does. Reread the post, I'm trying to help you.

ONE SHINING MOMENT

Hats off to the Huskies! Jim Calhoun did it again.

12. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E - Replied Apr 6, 2004

im kidding with you man.

youre wrong about me and sports though, im a fanatic. I dont watch much sports center, or care about others opinions, i can judge talent with my own two eyes, and know whats up.

i watch any game level of basketball i catch, and i like football to.

i dont follow either religously, but i gurantee you 9 out of 10 times, i could pick the winner in a basketball game after watching them for a few minutes.

im a great judge of talent.

thats all i was getting at.

ps- not to brag or anything, but im good at damn near any sport. ill kill you son!

:lol: ;) :beat:

13. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied Apr 6, 2004

i never really pay much attention, but last night i was watching the the LA SA game. Shaq totally dove to try to block/intercept a pass. he didnt come close but it was still cool. he's a fucking tremendous motherfucker. i know nothing about sports but i felt like posting in this thread since i was watching last night. this is probably one of those posts that proably should never even happen. maybe i'll just erase this and not post it. mmmm.... nah fuck it.

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Apr 6, 2004

What the? You get to watch nba games over there?

Actually, that shouldn’t come as a huge surprise. My buddy is in Taiwan right now, and he said that he convinced the bartender to show two Leaf games a week there. And that’s hockey, which is not nearly as international as basketball is.

15. PalestineOne

PalestineOne 12oz Senior Member

PalestineOne - Replied Apr 6, 2004

goooooooooooooooooo UCONNNNNNNNNNN!

PalestineOne - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: