Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

mr. steve austin

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Aug 15, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

as pertaining to our previous conversation.
    what are your thoughts on this jawn right here.

58 too small for me?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6&category=7298

seems like for the price, even if i got it and stripped it for parts, putting them on a different frame, it wouls still be a good price.

2. I'm not Steve, but dude, Geoffrey the giraffe on the handlebars is worth the price alone. Get it.

3. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

cool bike bro, you should get it before I do.

4. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

have hesh steal one for you......

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

whats your inseam?

in my book the frame is the #1 part and the rear wheel (more specifically...the hub) is #2.

find out what brand of hub it is.

6. SteveAustin

I started to put this in the HD thread, but decided to put it here.

the frame is going to determine the ride, comfort and maneuverability so I think its #1. The hub and rear wheel rank #2 for obvious reasons. I know people running Surly, Phil Wood and Dura Ace hubs, but they also have one ghetto fixie using a track cog just screwed real tight on a normal wheel. I don't know anyone that has had a catastrophic failure, but a few people have backed the cog out a bit when braking.

and yeah...where's hesh at? I say find a good frame and have him or some other shop working cutter hook you up with EP on a wheel.

7. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

it comes with a co-pilot...I dont even have a co-pilot.

http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_b9904353c3c1e1441ec503d977dd52fa/i-3.JPG'>

fuckin dope!

:lol:

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

haha, i have no clue what my inseam is. i'm 6'3", so i mean, i've got 6'3" worth off inseam.
    hesh and i are no longer in teh same state. im on my own in this one.

the bike isnt going to be a daily rider, or anything used that hard. just something to kick around on when i have some free time.

just looked at that one, and it seems its already found a home.
    thats what i get for sleeping. i was really considering hooking it up too. oh well....

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

when you buy pants, usually one number is your waist size, the other number is your inseam... if you're 6'3" you should probably not get anything smaller than a 23" frame or your gonna look like your riding your little bro's bike

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

seeking, you want a bmx, not a road bike... fixed gears make your balls bigger.... trust me. Sorry Steevo, but fixed gears are in!! They make bmx's in 24" wheels, they're called cruisers.

12. unconscience

unconscience Banned

BMX's kick ass, but that bike is dope.:lick:

13. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

seeking, just build one... find a cheap road that's comfortable then blow the cash on a wheel set...

14. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE Senior Member

http://www.firstflightbikes.com/_borders/2scream.jpg'>
    It doesnt beat the Apollo 5speed with the sissy pole not by a long shot.. if you didnt have one of these you were sooo NOT

15. SteveAustin

yo seeking...
    go here to figure out your perfect fit. otherwise...I'm thinking 58-60 cm would probably work.

I know some people round my parts that are going to be putting some whips on ebay...I'll hollah when it happens.