mr. steve austin

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I started to put this in the HD thread, but decided to put it here.

the frame is going to determine the ride, comfort and maneuverability so I think its #1. The hub and rear wheel rank #2 for obvious reasons. I know people running Surly, Phil Wood and Dura Ace hubs, but they also have one ghetto fixie using a track cog just screwed real tight on a normal wheel. I don't know anyone that has had a catastrophic failure, but a few people have backed the cog out a bit when braking.

and yeah...where's hesh at? I say find a good frame and have him or some other shop working cutter hook you up with EP on a wheel.

haha, i have no clue what my inseam is. i'm 6'3", so i mean, i've got 6'3" worth off inseam.

hesh and i are no longer in teh same state. im on my own in this one.

the bike isnt going to be a daily rider, or anything used that hard. just something to kick around on when i have some free time.

just looked at that one, and it seems its already found a home.

thats what i get for sleeping. i was really considering hooking it up too. oh well....

when you buy pants, usually one number is your waist size, the other number is your inseam... if you're 6'3" you should probably not get anything smaller than a 23" frame or your gonna look like your riding your little bro's bike

Archived