Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Movie Anti-Recommendation Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fermentor666, Jun 15, 2006.

1. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Fucking sucks, worst movie ever.

[​IMG]

Lazy-eyed tripe.

[​IMG]

Watered-down splatterpunk for the mentally-challenged Abercrombie and Fitch masses.

[​IMG]

Hollywood B-star wankfest. "MMM, OH CLICHES AND STEREOTYPES, MM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH". Brendan Frasier, Sandra Bullock, and Tony Danza, 'nuff said.

[​IMG]

Wishes so bad it was 12 Monkeys.

[​IMG]

It's like Doom, but without the whole thing about Hell. Basically like playing a third-rate FPS game from 1996, when they still used sprites instead of polygons.

2. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

i knew that mugg was in fast & the furious

3. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

awesome blood and torture scences but other then that i thought it was retarded
    [​IMG]

4. bad_news

bad_news Member

I dont need a thread to tell me i shouldn't watch these movies, TONY DANZA?! THE ROCK? BERNIE FUCKING MAC?!?
    It should have been quite apparent from the get-go, unless you were some how suckered into watching them. It happens, I usually get suckered into watching terrible movies at the dollar-theatre.

5. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

6. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Fat Albert was the worst movie ever made

Don't discuss, just agree

7. fermentor666

Cable means 60+ movie channels. These things come on often, and yes, I watch a lot of movies. Shit, I don't need people to tell me that the Godfather was a good film, but they still do it.

8. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Hostel was great because I thought it was another Van Wilder-type movie. Then people started getting slaughtered.

Thumbs up for Hostel and the drive-in.

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

I WATCHED THIS LAST NIGHT
    IT IS A VERY VERY FUCKING BAD AND DISGRACEFUL MOVIE
    ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE 400%

10. fermentor666

NO MAN, NO! Hostel was bad BECAUSE it WAS a Van Wilder-type movie. All they did was add in some really tame torture scenes. They cut away EVERY TIME someone got tortured! If they showed ANYTHING at all in terms of pain infliction, they would cut away to a close up of what was obviously not a real human. And I hate that "Scariest Movie in a Decade" shit on the DVD box, it's so fucking wrong on so many levels. I hate Eli Roth, he lives close to me and I need to find out where exactly so I can break his hands.

11. fermentor666

I saw Doom in the theaters, that's how bad the punishment was for me. Just imagine being surrounded by people that liked that movie while you're watching it.

12. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Meh... I'd rather watch Hostel than this:

[​IMG]

13. coffeedependency

coffeedependency Senior Member

where da quake adaptation at?
    starring vin diesel.

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

GROSS