michael jacksons comeback

mapo wc

anyone heard his new single? shit is ill.

sounds like stuff from his thriller days.

this new album, according to everyone who has worked on it, is simply amazing. hes also gonna be on jay-z's upcoming album.

go to www.michaeljackson.com and play that new single. nigga is back, and I couldnt be happier. i know mad people will probably post stupid shit about him which has already been said a bunch of times. but fuck that, mike has got to be the most talented musical artist on the planet. shit is ill, and Ill bet anyone that this upcoming album, Invincible, sells at least 10 million in the US alone. And thats at the very least.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i still need to hook up my computer to the rest of my shit

i cant say a word about mj....yeah hes turned into kind of a nut but the first record i ever owned was thriller, i still have that album in fact....you just cant knock what youve grown up on

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

first lp i ever bought was thriller.loved it,still do.even though he's a freak i still love him.after black or white blew he was really on some comeback shit,but this is my theory.

he was talking about heavy shit in a few very popular songs.then he did that jew me screw me song,and was really trying to change things for the better.

next thing you know he's a child molestor.

now i aint wanna those consieracy theory nuts but this makes sense.

i hope he does well,even though he's crazyer than a shit house rat.

Guest Remy Martin
Originally posted by boogie hands:

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against bubbles the monkeys ass...

Archived