Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

meat and beer I sorta miss you these days

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I miss the chicken wings, swiss chalet, boneless bbq!!!!!!!!!!!!

the beer I don't miss, I just miss the hanging out and getting smashed with the homies.The last 3 years have been the best, but things got weird with my drunken homies. They get wasted now and all they tell me how much better I am but then they say something retarded like "if you wanna drink we wouldn't mind the old you at all" whats that? I won't start drinking again just because of what it's done to me as a person but I do wish some of my homies I grew up with would stop being so wierd about the giving up the bottle thing.It's almost like they think I'm trying to put them down as people because I said no more..........it's fucked

2. FifTy CaL.

FifTy CaL. Junior Member

Pinche fajitas y Corona guey!.....

3. Frate_Raper

DID YOU SAY EAT A TACO AND DRINK A BEER? sod dog sod

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

wheather my homies are drinking or not, im just happy they are there, cruising and having fun.

5. Frate_Raper

As am I but a few fellas get sloppy and start running their mouths and I get weirded out by the whole thing.

6. FifTy CaL.

FifTy CaL. Junior Member

"ignorance can only point out the obvious"

SI NO QUIERES, LECHE QUE NO MAMES.

7. When

When 12oz Loyalist

fuckin' fajitas and corona?

8. 455

455 Guest

I get that kind of shoit all the timew...hahahaha....fuck 'em bro.....if they thinik th4ey will be any different when the6 are our age.....chances are.....nope.....that's when you sit back and laugh.....

9. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

You get used to it...but you also might hang out less. If you quit drinking for a reason, it's more important to stick to your guns than to smooth over that bit of awkwardness.

10. Frate_Raper

Yeah dude thats the case but with growing up with some of these guys I still gotta roll with them out of love. It's odd you really find out who your friends are when you give up the only thing most of you really ever had in common......

Hey Fiffty Cal....I live in Canada spanish I can understand french but spanish beyond me.

11. beans

beans Member

...you gave up meat too? yeah everyone should stop eating government meat. go hunt deer and eat non-druged up animal meat. good luck with the soberity thing, but you should still hang out with the homies.

12. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

I quit drinking once, those where the worst two weeks of my life

13. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

(warning)

keep the edge sharp

14. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

Dude...Your're not missing out. Do like I do...Pizza and Captain Morgans. ;)

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

straight edge still kind of just goes right over my head i guess... im an alcoholic who doesnt drink anymore, cause it'll kill me eventually if i do. i dont need to keep any 'edge' to realize that... not that im dissing anyone, i just really dont understand it. oh well.

congraats for sticking with it.