meat and beer I sorta miss you these days

Frate_Raper

I miss the chicken wings, swiss chalet, boneless bbq!!!!!!!!!!!!

the beer I don't miss, I just miss the hanging out and getting smashed with the homies.The last 3 years have been the best, but things got weird with my drunken homies. They get wasted now and all they tell me how much better I am but then they say something retarded like "if you wanna drink we wouldn't mind the old you at all" whats that? I won't start drinking again just because of what it's done to me as a person but I do wish some of my homies I grew up with would stop being so wierd about the giving up the bottle thing.It's almost like they think I'm trying to put them down as people because I said no more..........it's fucked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I get that kind of shoit all the timew...hahahaha....fuck 'em bro.....if they thinik th4ey will be any different when the6 are our age.....chances are.....nope.....that's when you sit back and laugh.....

Originally posted by Frate Raper

As am I but a few fellas get sloppy and start running their mouths and I get weirded out by the whole thing.

You get used to it...but you also might hang out less. If you quit drinking for a reason, it's more important to stick to your guns than to smooth over that bit of awkwardness.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

You get used to it...but you also might hang out less. If you quit drinking for a reason, it's more important to stick to your guns than to smooth over that bit of awkwardness.

Yeah dude thats the case but with growing up with some of these guys I still gotta roll with them out of love. It's odd you really find out who your friends are when you give up the only thing most of you really ever had in common......

Hey Fiffty Cal....I live in Canada spanish I can understand french but spanish beyond me.

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

(warning)

keep the edge sharp

straight edge still kind of just goes right over my head i guess... im an alcoholic who doesnt drink anymore, cause it'll kill me eventually if i do. i dont need to keep any 'edge' to realize that... not that im dissing anyone, i just really dont understand it. oh well.

congraats for sticking with it.

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

(warning)

keep the edge sharp

My chest still says down for life fucker THAT MEANS DOWN FOR LIFE.

Seeking you knew me when I was a raging slob of a drunk and you know me now............The only thing thats changed is theres no slur in my insults so fuck you!

Originally posted by Melburnian

Why'd you stop drinking? also eating meat?

Doesn't make sense. I need answers.

At 17 I had a problem with the bottle/drugs after "rock bottom" I went edge. I gave up red meat because it's not great for you......then I saw a chicken truck roll over.I couldn't justify what I was doing not eating one animal but slaughteriing the next.

Archived