MARCH MADNESS 2003

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FlamingHobo

the turtles have not a chance...im gonna have to say duke..duhon's senior year...he's a louisiana native..devils look good to me...we'll see though..its march madness and anything can happen..i love this game..

*edit*

on the other hand LSU is in it..and i can only dream they'll do something this year...they could cinderella..who knows...

*edit2*

the West is definitely going to take it this year..which is a shame..

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by Adam Carolla

I think those games are going on here right now...and I didnt realize it...if only I had bought tickets...now that shit is all sold out....

(in best dick vitale voice) YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT BABY!

Guest FlamingHobo

the zags move on!!..im looking to see manhattan..they always put on a good show..they play tomorrow..as well as LSU...anything can happen...insanity.

whew.......auburn just won this one....so all my teams have won so far today....this is THE BEST fucking time of the year...i took half a day off work today to sit my ass on the couch and drink cold beer...its gonna be a lonnnnnng day and night tonight....kentucky all the way....i had to respond to this while i was on here...but now i gotta go concentrate and analyze my brackets....

bump because it's appropriate.

I'm watching the Marquette vs. Pitt.

Keith Bogans is out (Kentucky)...who knows how serious the injury is? Either way, they beat Wisconsin.

I'm sort of indifferent to today's games. For me, the entertainment will come tomorrow.

Notre Dame got slaughtered by Arizona.

I want them to show more of the Duke vs. Kansas game. That's got "AMAZING" written all over it. Last I heard, it was 35 all in the first half.

Archived