Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

linkin park - meteora

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by metallix, Mar 22, 2003.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

sounds like the other albums..pure junk!

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

dewd kid. . . lyke... yo man.... . . . all that nu-metal is MAD FUCKING GAY AHHHHHHH SHIT.

4 reel, man.

grow a beard.

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i will probably enjoy their new album.

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

LP are totally.....fucking...stellar. They have a DJ dood. Hard to the core.

5. Krook

Krook Banned

^^^

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

6. metallix

metallix Elite Member

you sound just like SOUL FLY hating on the "pop metal" on tv. right on..i believe this all started with korn and limp bizkittttt yooo

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

soulfly sucks too.

but yo man...like...dewd...kid.....4 reel....dat mewzack ez MAD gigglY gaY j HAehHe HEEH aheH aHE. smoke a fucking robots face.

8. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

don't front on beards. i'm growing one, and my head is shaved, as it has been since i started losing my hair a few years ago...

anyway, i saw this link park commercial the other night on the sci fi channel and there was a chick with a respirator and a can and she sprayed the screen....wtf was up with that shit? are the guys in linkin park supposed to be writers? fuckin lamerz....i hate pop music.

9. metallix

metallix Elite Member

the new cover for meteora shows a close up of a bunch of spraypaint cans. the inside cover has a picture of a guy wearing a respirator spraypainting something on the ground . id upload the covers but i dont wanna get in trouble for copyrighted content,, especially since the album isnt out yet..

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

how weird, man. why do pop groups go and exploit something that they probably have never done? it's like that checkers commercial with their logo sprayed on a wall, or corn pops, or old k-mart commercials....dammit! i hate corporate america

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

YOU WONT GET IN TROUBLE!! HAHAHAHA

12. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

the secret linkin park police are gonna get ya

13. metallix

metallix Elite Member

i'd guess it has something to do with marketing an image to sell the album. graffiti = rebellion. and their primary market is probably teenage kids who are going through a time period where they want to rebell, so MTV and others exploit rebellion and package it. i guess its the same thing that marilyn manson does..after having gone through 4 of his albums now i see that its really junk. although maybe antichrist superstar was real, but who knows..nothing is real. in a way im angry that our culture has been so packaged and sold, but what can you do? selective consumerism i guess..if one is to think a little bit. how can you sell an act that is illegal? in essence there selling illegality on a cover, does that make fuckin sense?? i guess its the same as the drug thing..whatever im rambling on now

14. metallix

metallix Elite Member

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid56/pb5498eccb983268ba3d4eb1412e81ae2/fc76a8a0.jpg.orig.jpg'>

[img]http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid56/p87c8777fdf5157c76a1528cc78963899/fc76a89e.jpg.orig.jpg'>

15. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

nah, it made sense...repost that pic. i'm curious as hell