krest shirts and nice fr8s...

arealwriter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: krest shirts and nice fr8s...

Originally posted by Asickeronius

What kind of car is that Zephyr on? Is that a junk car or a legit boxcar?

I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE STEAL MY FLIX....PHOTO BY ME, ORIGIONALLY POSTED BY ME...FOR YOUR INFO,/INQUIRY, THAT ZEPHYR, ISNT A BOXCAR, IT'S ON A TRACTOR TRAILER, DONE IN 2000 I BELIEVE...OR MABEY LATE 99...PIECE...

you think you're smart

its not even graffiti!!!! it's a TSHIRT. if you dont like it, dont buy it. enough people do, so i dont have to work. thats good enough for me, im sure a lot of you work fuckin minimum wage. graffiti is a different story, im not trying to get anything out of this except cashmoney, and i do get lots cause im good at graffiti and shit like this is marketable. you clowns. its not like im trying to look cool here, im not even stating what i write. i could burn the majority of you i know, everyone real knows this place is FULL of toys. just compare the letters to toy trash!!

its funny.... the real ones will catch my drift. i dont care about any stupid comments

Guest cheesecurd

there's a hip hop group called "the crest" from wisconsin. you should hook up some marketing deal with those backpackers. yeah.

Re: you think you're smart

Originally posted by arealwriter

its not even graffiti!!!! it's a TSHIRT. if you dont like it, dont buy it. enough people do, so i dont have to work. thats good enough for me, im sure a lot of you work fuckin minimum wage. graffiti is a different story, im not trying to get anything out of this except cashmoney, and i do get lots cause im good at graffiti and shit like this is marketable. you clowns. its not like im trying to look cool here, im not even stating what i write. i could burn the majority of you i know, everyone real knows this place is FULL of toys. just compare the letters to toy trash!!

its funny.... the real ones will catch my drift. i dont care about any stupid comments

just when you think these 12oz yoyos cant get any more gay, some 13 year old insecure piss ant comes with this bullshit. you have the crown for the gayest post in the history of internet. seriously if you made $100.00 a year selling these wack ass played out skater fag shirts i would be highly impressed.

"bad shirt... good flicks....

you guys missed the train on graffiti shirts... you should have sold those like 4 years ago...

these days its all about shirts that look like you bought em at a thrift store, but really you just bought them at urban outfitters."

comming from someone who is probobly 20 something with no life. sweeet....just a bunch of internet writers.

Originally posted by BucketHead

bad shirt... good flicks....

you guys missed the train on graffiti shirts... you should have sold those like 4 years ago...

these days its all about shirts that look like you bought em at a thrift store, but really you just bought them at urban outfitters.

"The Urban Renewal Program" a.k.a. we bought it for two cents and we are re selling it for 20 dollars a.k.a Nike.

*HEEELLLLP----I CANT WAKE UP FROM THIS KNIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those shirts are so fuckin wak..........how much is your rent.....maybye you and i can hook up somthin......i'll let you sell your shirts at my lemonade stand:D !!!!!!!!! We'll be rich!!! rich i tell you!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah---nice flix

Archived