insomnia rant #16.443 c

iloveboxcars

So sleep is just a space filler for me. Sometimes yeah, I do need to sleep, but usually I just force myself to go to sleep because there is nothing else to do. I was thinking about getting medication to have a normal sleep patern, but I thought more on it and decided not sleeping is obviously regular for me, fuck what's healthy.

I don't know how it's going to work out when I go to school in September though. When my body does decide to sleep it crashes. Like your Windows OS crashes. That's one of my main problems with not going to get medication for this. I don't want to be in class trying to pay attention but falling asleep. Possibly more on this later.

This morning I took apart my couch and threw it out. I also got to 47 kills on a counter strike server without one death. It was probably a nub server.

My work still hasn't deposited my check into the bank. I am about to get mad. At three I am going to play baseball.

<a hypnotize = "you">this topic is interesting</a hypnotize>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i feel ya on havin sleep problems, i made a thred about just not speeling...

then i figured out that i really cant sleep. so fuck sleepin unless im not doin anything...

naps are the shit though! b/c then u can just be full of energy for when u go out at night.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i love sleep. it's super rad awesome. the best bit is when you jump into bed after putting on nice clean sheets and lay there thinking of how fucking comfortable it is and how you're never going to leave ever ever again

preach on reverand

i love sleep. it's super rad awesome. the best bit is when you jump into bed after putting on nice clean sheets and lay there thinking of how fucking comfortable it is and how you're never going to leave ever ever again

gotta agree there, but recently i find myself thinking that there is always something better to do elsewhere, and so i pep myself up with coffee and go out somewhere, to lurk.

yes.

after i spent a week in Belize all rugged my mum had the bed ready for me with clean, fabric softener scented sheets. I laid in bed with the window open (slight breeze) and felt like i was in heaven.

Exactly.

I think I'm addicted to it. Lately I've been on a

50/50 ratio of sleep/awake. I think it's starting

to cause problems...but I love sleeping!

Archived