Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm pissed...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Bed., May 2, 2006.

1. Bed.

Bed. Elite Member

My parents need to fucking die, they are seriously strating topiss me off way too much. Tonight they like freaked out about me smoken treez, which i don;'t know why cause thye have known i have smoked for months. And theys aid I can enver dirve theoir cars again until I can pass a drug test. And im just like fuck you iam smoke till i die, i mean theys uck and itll blow over in a while. Its just gonna be such a bitch waiting for it to and nto haven a car... you feel it?

2. Bed.

Bed. Elite Member

And fuck google oner too...

3. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

maybe if you age a couple years, move out and buy your own car, your parents wont bug you so much. oh wait, maybe i should add 'get a job' in there.

4. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,078 Likes Received: 1,007
    wow. seriously. you really need to lay off the weed
    until you can spell properly.

5. snakes on a message board

snakes on a message board Junior Member

word. sm0k32illidie4lif3.

It's bad. The other day, whodie was smoken a treez like nothin right? Then his head exploded.

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  6. *PROTOCOL*

*PROTOCOL* Elite Member

Awwww, they just care about you and know whats best for you. But fuck them anyways. Sneak out the window tonight and do some graffiti to get back at them and anyone else that tells you what to do.

7. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

being 12 years old can be really hard. hang in their champ.

8. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

ok, be honest....was this you bed?

Wal-Mart Worker Finds Man Glued to Toilet
    May 02 5:41 PM US/Eastern
    Email this story

SALISBURY, Md.

A 20-year-old was found by a Wal-Mart employee in the bathroom Sunday night after he sat down and was glued to the toilet seat.

The man, whose name was not released by police, was taken to the hospital late Sunday night, said Lt. Cheryl Rantz of the Salisbury Police Department.

"The man had gone into the bathroom and sat down," she said. "He was banging on the wall when the employee came in."

Rantz said the man was treated and released.

9. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

haha catface play nice

10. Bed.

Bed. Elite Member

What can I say, I'm a peice of stoner fuck...

11. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

awww. would some ice cream make you feel better champ?

[​IMG]

it's got sprinkles!

12. Bed.

Bed. Elite Member

That looks good as shit... I'd crush it.

13. garlic prawns

garlic prawns Senior Member

It's pretty simple quit weed ,save money, buy car, fuck parents...

and if you cant stop smoking sell your body..

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

their house, their rules... you're not mature enough to be smoking, or you're too mature to live at home... either way you got no leg to stand on.

15. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i will smack the shit out of you.

and if your name is brandon, i swear to god i will go home and beat your stupid fucking ass for saying this shit about your family.