I'm a gnarly dude, you a-hole.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

that sace vizie is fresh...haha i think i get the story about what might possibly be under it too. ugh, poor kid. maybe im mistaken..

hey poops anything on the other side of that lewis on the ladders? i remember that car for some reason.

Guest HELEX

That girl looks stoked with

her new vibrator!Looks like

her friend wants to give it a test ride

first tho!!

Oh yeah nice freights!

Guest postaholic

those girls are hot, get some action shots of them using those things...

god i wish the birthday parties i goto had girls recieving dildo's.. id be set. :D

Yo PooP

Yo Hit me Up, i just benched at that spot yesterday....... thAT REeL GRAFF train has been there for a long time....yea i got a NEXT train that you might of missed when you bernly come in..... i tried 2 get the next and vizie that's backwars.... but there were workers out there at that paper station next 2 it.... if you know what i mean!

seyknow@yahoo.com

Guest SE4_2002

Where`s the action shot`s of the girlies using the vibrator eh?? You could of moved the bag thing out of the shot of the 1st flick, would of seen right up her skirt!! oh yeah the freights were o.k also..

Re: ..

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Where`s the action shot`s of the girlies using the vibrator eh?? You could of moved the bag thing out of the shot of the 1st flick, would of seen right up her skirt!! oh yeah the freights were o.k also..

No action shots, guys. I apologize.

Re: Yo PooP

Originally posted by SeYnO9

Yo Hit me Up, i just benched at that spot yesterday....... thAT REeL GRAFF train has been there for a long time....yea i got a NEXT train that you might of missed when you bernly come in..... i tried 2 get the next and vizie that's backwars.... but there were workers out there at that paper station next 2 it.... if you know what i mean!

seyknow@yahoo.com

E-mail me from 12 oz. Just click on the "e-mail" button.

Archived