Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i figured it out..... (the key to older women)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Mar 25, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

ok...all you gotta do to nab an older woman is ask her how old she is after you begin the flirting. once she replies, respond like, "geeeeeeesh! 28?!" and then she'll be like, "whatt? 28 isnt that old?!" ............
    THEN....you say, "well woman, I'm only 20 and I wish i was still a teenager." THENNNNN...she will feel bad about her age and to make her feel younger, she will pounce on you.

THE KEY HERE IS TO MAKE THEM FEEL BAD ABOUT THEIR AGE.

Then you are in.

go try and congratulate me later.

popgunwar. making sex easier. one scam at a time.;)

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

you could also grow an afro....;)
    milfs love that one....reminds them of the boy who took thier virginity.

3. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

no. milfs like the younger lad that will take charge and someone that is the complete opposite of what their son or daughter is.

example...if the milf's son is a hiphopyowordupblinginwigger, then the milf wants a punk rocker. if the milf's daughter is a bad girl, the milf is gonna want a goodie goodie. and so on.

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

believe me....i know...:D
    arizona milf mom...true,duaghter loved me,mom loved me more.
    you know a thing or 2,huh..:king:

5. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

dude, i dunno about the afro thing. i just wussed out about 2 weeks ago and cleaned up my hair. fuckin shit is weak. i usually look like a scumbag and just dress nice. thats what i like. BUT, on the milf tip, yeah i might know a thing or two about it. ;) ALSO....the older girl thing is an addiction for me. Ive only had sex with 2 girls that are younger than me. That way when people ask me howmany people ive slept with i just cut out anyone older than me. They dont count in my list. Currently Ive been only going for girls that are either way older than me or girls that are illegally younger than me. Shit. I think its better mixing it up. Older girls treat you better also. Act really bohemian and get really intense when talking about what your interests are. Alot of older professional types will want someone who is reckless and INTENSE. When they see you drawing or painting intensely and with passion, they think, hey, this guy is intense doing this? i wonder what hes like in bed?

Keep pervin.

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

7. dai

dai Senior Member

whatever happened to southern comfort? :eek:

8. optimodub

optimodub Junior Member

i thoroughly recommend older women...thats all i have to say
    cmeup knows what i'm talking about ;)

9. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

the logical justification of a pathelogical liar. interesting indeed..

10. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

11. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

i just shit my pants, thanks wonka.

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

gosh and you wonder why you dont have a girlfriend!!!!!!! :p

nah....**** told me from the beginning that he likes older women. not that like i am way older than him. but it hink he likes the fact that he is going out with someone that isnt his age.

13. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

14. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

another tip, go to bars at big business hotels, like where business women will be staying for their business trips, they get a little tipsy, they're away from home and they have a room within a elevator trip...

15. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

this ones awesome. now i got an idea....what about random wedding crashing? theres all sortsa middleaged women in these pieces dying for the dick. and theyre dressed all nice like.:cool: