i figured it out..... (the key to older women)

JoeyLawrence

ok...all you gotta do to nab an older woman is ask her how old she is after you begin the flirting. once she replies, respond like, "geeeeeeesh! 28?!" and then she'll be like, "whatt? 28 isnt that old?!" ............

THEN....you say, "well woman, I'm only 20 and I wish i was still a teenager." THENNNNN...she will feel bad about her age and to make her feel younger, she will pounce on you.

THE KEY HERE IS TO MAKE THEM FEEL BAD ABOUT THEIR AGE.

Then you are in.

go try and congratulate me later.

popgunwar. making sex easier. one scam at a time.;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no. milfs like the younger lad that will take charge and someone that is the complete opposite of what their son or daughter is.

example...if the milf's son is a hiphopyowordupblinginwigger, then the milf wants a punk rocker. if the milf's daughter is a bad girl, the milf is gonna want a goodie goodie. and so on.

Guest willy.wonka

believe me....i know...:D

arizona milf mom...true,duaghter loved me,mom loved me more.

you know a thing or 2,huh..:king:

dude, i dunno about the afro thing. i just wussed out about 2 weeks ago and cleaned up my hair. fuckin shit is weak. i usually look like a scumbag and just dress nice. thats what i like. BUT, on the milf tip, yeah i might know a thing or two about it. ;) ALSO....the older girl thing is an addiction for me. Ive only had sex with 2 girls that are younger than me. That way when people ask me howmany people ive slept with i just cut out anyone older than me. They dont count in my list. Currently Ive been only going for girls that are either way older than me or girls that are illegally younger than me. Shit. I think its better mixing it up. Older girls treat you better also. Act really bohemian and get really intense when talking about what your interests are. Alot of older professional types will want someone who is reckless and INTENSE. When they see you drawing or painting intensely and with passion, they think, hey, this guy is intense doing this? i wonder what hes like in bed?

Keep pervin.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

ok...all you gotta do to nab an older woman is ask her how old she is after you begin the flirting. once she replies, respond like, "geeeeeeesh! 28?!" and then she'll be like, "whatt? 28 isnt that old?!" ............

THEN....you say, "well woman, I'm only 20 and I wish i was still a teenager." THENNNNN...she will feel bad about her age and to make her feel younger, she will pounce on you.

THE KEY HERE IS TO MAKE THEM FEEL BAD ABOUT THEIR AGE.

Then you are in.

go try and congratulate me later.

popgunwar. making sex easier. one scam at a time.;)

gosh and you wonder why you dont have a girlfriend!!!!!!! :P

nah....**** told me from the beginning that he likes older women. not that like i am way older than him. but it hink he likes the fact that he is going out with someone that isnt his age.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

another tip, go to bars at big business hotels, like where business women will be staying for their business trips, they get a little tipsy, they're away from home and they have a room within a elevator trip...

this ones awesome. now i got an idea....what about random wedding crashing? theres all sortsa middleaged women in these pieces dying for the dick. and theyre dressed all nice like.:cool:

Archived