Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I FAILED.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by uncle-boy, Jun 3, 2002.

1. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

so i took the fire-man exam like 8 weeks ago.

then i waited to get my results and see if i got in.
    well the mail came today, and it started with, "we regret to inform you"

awww shit i knew where it was heading.:(

the worst part is i got an 81 right out of 100 questions.

and all you needed was an 83 to pass.

now i have to wait like 4 years to take it again.:(

[​IMG]

2. ceasroni

ceasroni Member

hey i got caught cheating on my spanish final today..thats a 0 and summer school..fuck fuck fuck:mad:

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

thats a bummer.

my school requires that all seniors take and pass this class called US. Citizenship to graduate. well, i was the unlucky bastard to get it last semester(this semester...) which means i'm at an all time low of trying. and so, basically, theres a week and a half left, and i havent done anything, but am somehow passing with a D. there was a test today that i did NOTHING for and i just doodled on the back of the paper the whole time. i talked to her about failing her class, and she told me, "if you just SHOW up for the final and remain somewhate conscious, you'll pass the class." they WONT LET ME FAIL. so its funny to all the jack asses that have been bustin ass all semester. moral of this story?

my heart has microvalve regurgitations and i forgot to take my meds, and now my heart feels screwy.

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

My dad took the actual firefighters test, but failed coz he couldn't hold enough air in his lungs.....

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

if you want you can take the test under my name.

what all does this test consist of?

6. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

damn that is no good...is there a physical test you have to pass too? my first college class that i was ever going to take got cancelled and it is too late to sign up for any other classes for this first summer session so i am bummed but i only have to wait until july to start my first college experiance 4 years is a little intence. sorry to hear that, cant you take the test in another city or something?

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

damn uncle-biy that sucks. it's always worse when your a points away from passing. the 4 year thing really sucks. i'm surprised it's not 6 months or something. that picture made me laugh though.

must be all the partying with the DPC and girlies, not enough studying.

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

back when the Zack Morris was attending bayside highI failed my first semester us history class by a tenth of a point...I had a 69.4 if I had a 69.5 it would have rounded up to a 70 which is a D- and I would have passed...I still kick myself in the ass for that one. Even Mr Belding thaught it sucked ass.

9. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

That picture is amazingly funny.

10. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

yeah that picture actually made me laugh.

well the test was like a SAT test.
    had questions on,
    reading comprehention
    mechanical skills
    mathematics
    and stuff like that.

i think it was the math that fucked me over. oh well i'll get an "A" next time. and i can use the 4 years to get all buff so i can breeze through the physical test.

i guess theres nothing left to do but DANCE PARTY!
    :idea:

11. mizx

mizx New Jack

12. platapie

platapie Guest

well i failed at being a good human for most of my short life. im startignoevr and turnign a new leaf tho.

13. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

they should make you have to get 95 out of 100, save more lives...

"i wouldn't want no dumbass saving my life"

14. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

hola como estan?
    ustedes comen mierda
    muchas gracias
    por favor huele mi sobaco
    mis huevos estan calientes y sudados
    -----------------
    look everyone!! spanish!

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned