I FAILED.

Guest uncle-boy

Guest uncle-boy

so i took the fire-man exam like 8 weeks ago.

then i waited to get my results and see if i got in.

well the mail came today, and it started with, "we regret to inform you"

awww shit i knew where it was heading.:(

the worst part is i got an 81 right out of 100 questions.

and all you needed was an 83 to pass.

now i have to wait like 4 years to take it again.:(

http://www.emailbliss.com/files/Pictures/slideshow/images/failure.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats a bummer.

my school requires that all seniors take and pass this class called US. Citizenship to graduate. well, i was the unlucky bastard to get it last semester(this semester...) which means i'm at an all time low of trying. and so, basically, theres a week and a half left, and i havent done anything, but am somehow passing with a D. there was a test today that i did NOTHING for and i just doodled on the back of the paper the whole time. i talked to her about failing her class, and she told me, "if you just SHOW up for the final and remain somewhate conscious, you'll pass the class." they WONT LET ME FAIL. so its funny to all the jack asses that have been bustin ass all semester. moral of this story?

my heart has microvalve regurgitations and i forgot to take my meds, and now my heart feels screwy.

damn that is no good...is there a physical test you have to pass too? my first college class that i was ever going to take got cancelled and it is too late to sign up for any other classes for this first summer session so i am bummed but i only have to wait until july to start my first college experiance 4 years is a little intence. sorry to hear that, cant you take the test in another city or something?

damn uncle-biy that sucks. it's always worse when your a points away from passing. the 4 year thing really sucks. i'm surprised it's not 6 months or something. that picture made me laugh though.

must be all the partying with the DPC and girlies, not enough studying.

back when the Zack Morris was attending bayside highI failed my first semester us history class by a tenth of a point...I had a 69.4 if I had a 69.5 it would have rounded up to a 70 which is a D- and I would have passed...I still kick myself in the ass for that one. Even Mr Belding thaught it sucked ass.

Guest uncle-boy

yeah that picture actually made me laugh.

well the test was like a SAT test.

had questions on,

reading comprehention

mechanical skills

mathematics

and stuff like that.

i think it was the math that fucked me over. oh well i'll get an "A" next time. and i can use the 4 years to get all buff so i can breeze through the physical test.

i guess theres nothing left to do but DANCE PARTY!

:idea:

Guest platapie

well i failed at being a good human for most of my short life. im startignoevr and turnign a new leaf tho.

Guest willy.wonka

man...i wanna be a fireman too. how was the exam?did you get any sorta study guide for it..what kinda questions do they ask?were there any puzzles?

i really want to be a fireman.

i know i would feel bad too if i didnt make it...

to be a fireman in hawaii is the shit! BBQS all day long.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Armenhammer

hola como estan?

ustedes comen mierda

muchas gracias

por favor huele mi sobaco

mis huevos estan calientes y sudados

-----------------

look everyone!! spanish!

the only phrase i have ever used since finishing spanish:

me gustaria dos cervasas grande por favor,

i came about 13 points shy of passing my certifications exam twice and spent 2500$ on something on classes and exams when i found out i could have done the same for less than 400$

cheer up we're all losers. well atleast i am, time to go play video games and get killed see ya

Archived