Hooray! I just got F*cked by a mid term!

Gunm

So I just took this mid term and here was a sample of one of fifty questions....

What is the correlation between a phonic and kinemic variable?

a.)Both are indicative of increased levels of anxiety

b.)They are non-numeric in terms of linguistic capacity

c.)One is allomorphic while the other is statuo-linguistic

d.)Both a and c

e.)none of the above

Un-fucking believable. I hate that "a and c" option. just as bad as "none of the above" Making me second guess my shit the whole way through.

When i handed my paper in, the professor smiled, shook my hand and made some witty remark about my shirt. I wanted to smash dudes teeth down his throat for giving such a jacked up test. I'm sure other university heads around here have had similar experiences.

Ha, at least we're being graded on a curve which means if enough people screw up, then I'll be all good. Makes me wonder what three consecutive nights of studying for this bitch was worth.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just got fucked by a similair final exam in astronomy...

yeah i hate that shit, but mine was worse i think....

ex.

where are the newly formed protostars located?

a.) galatic halo

b.) galatic buldge

c.) galatic disk

d.) A & B

e.) B & C

f.) all of these

g.) none of these

pisses me off!!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Bachian

b.) galactic bulge

...in my pants.

I know what you mean. I just got home from a nice day of sailing to find out I got fucked by my printmaking teacher. She LOST my portfolio and gave me a big fat Incomplete on my reportcard for 6 months of work. I am in a fury and half drunk right now. Hopefully it will turn up. At least I didn't fall overboard.

I'll take option A.) Increased levels of anxiety. :mad:

Originally posted by Bachian

I just got fucked by a similair final exam in astronomy...

yeah i hate that shit, but mine was worse i think....

ex.

where are the newly formed protostars located?

a.) galatic halo

b.) galatic buldge

c.) galatic disk

d.) A & B

e.) B & C

f.) all of these

g.) none of these

pisses me off!!!

i had this same question on my test a week ago..

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

http://www.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/blacks.jpg'>

"Look son, this whiteboy mother fucker can't pass a test and he's crying and complaining about it while your black ass doesn't have a chance in hell when it comes to getting into college! Ungrateful mother fucka".

:lol:

If I didn't already know what you look like teaser, i would swear you were that elderly gentleman in the photo.

Goddamn right i couldn't pass that test and i don't think a whole lot of other people did either.

Yo, lens, I feel your pain. I got royally fucked by one of my teachers today. I have to get a seventy percent to pass the class, and I don’t know if I did. Also, I have my hardest exam tomorrow, and I just realized that I should have been studying for this exam a month ago. I’ve been getting little sleep, which adds to the dire straits that I’m in.

At least the Leafs beat the Flyers tonight. If they can play that hard, I can study that hard. If only the Jays can pull off a comeback win here in the late stages of the game. WHAT! As soon as I typed the last sentence, Cash hit a double that scored 3 runs! (too many distractions!)

http://www.alkatrazproductions.com/images/gangsta.jpg'>

"LENS you shoulda done like me and straight dropped out. I woulda signed yo ass to my label cuz I finna be a famous gangsta rappa nigga. If I was you nigga, I would walk right in there and proceed to beat dat professuh's ass, LENS!! Anyway ya'll go cop my album 'Goin' All Out' on Alkatraz Productions, and I like to give a shot out to my homeboys DayShawn, Lil' Bone, Lil' RayRay, Tyrone, Big T-Ro still locked up in prison, and my homegirl KeKe, Boo-Boo, Sheranda, Darneesha, Boqueta and most importantly a shot out to God for makin all this happen. 2004 BI-OTCH!"

I love multiple choice tests. They are the easiest shit in the world.

The multiple essay tests are what fuck me rotten. The ones where you are given ten topics, but the test will only have two of them on it- you don't know which topics they will be, but have to write extensive essays on whatever comes up.

Yeah. Fuck those.

i've reached my threshold with school in the last few weeks. i haven't gotten fucked like that on a test recently, but i'm in junior college. most teachers will pass you for showing up and spelling your name right on the final. i just feel insulted that i have to take some of these classes, and then i look around the room and wonder if there is just a test i can take so i don't have to take classes with these retards anymore.

Guest sneak

you cant complain at multipul choice when we tend to have to write3 - 4 essays (oooh, say 5 sides minnimum) in a 2 hour period.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i've reached my threshold with school in the last few weeks. i haven't gotten fucked like that on a test recently, but i'm in junior college. most teachers will pass you for showing up and spelling your name right on the final. i just feel insulted that i have to take some of these classes, and then i look around the room and wonder if there is just a test i can take so i don't have to take classes with these retards anymore.

Hey Gfresh, are you rocking Laney or College of Alameda? Those were my golden days. Classes were so easy i never got anything less than an A. Now at my big name university, I have to surrender my soul to get the same results.

Laney is so ghetto...I got robbed in a bathroom there once. Gooid times.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

http://www.alkatrazproductions.com/images/gangsta.jpg'>

"LENS you shoulda done like me and straight dropped out. I woulda signed yo ass to my label cuz I finna be a famous gangsta rappa nigga. If I was you nigga, I would walk right in there and proceed to beat dat professuh's ass, LENS!! Anyway ya'll go cop my album 'Goin' All Out' on Alkatraz Productions, and I like to give a shot out to my homeboys DayShawn, Lil' Bone, Lil' RayRay, Tyrone, Big T-Ro still locked up in prison, and my homegirl KeKe, Boo-Boo, Sheranda, Darneesha, Boqueta and most importantly a shot out to God for makin all this happen. 2004 BI-OTCH!"

Ha ha ha, oh my god, it never ends

Dude, multiple choice is weak. At least with essay questions you can kinda bullshit your way into a right answer. Multiple choice sucks ass. Just lookit the ones we gave above for college level examples

Or here's one from my (blank) course....

An example of a Strategic output variable would involve

a) One constant rate of gain with an output rate below 10

B) One constant rate of loss with an output rate below 10

c) A rate of gain an loss that equates itself by 1/2

d) A and C

e) none of the above

fucking college....for all the stress it uts me through, I better have a fat job with an hot, big boobie asian secretary when i get out

Archived