Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hooray! I just got F*cked by a mid term!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

So I just took this mid term and here was a sample of one of fifty questions....

What is the correlation between a phonic and kinemic variable?

a.)Both are indicative of increased levels of anxiety
    b.)They are non-numeric in terms of linguistic capacity
    c.)One is allomorphic while the other is statuo-linguistic
    d.)Both a and c
    e.)none of the above

Un-fucking believable. I hate that "a and c" option. just as bad as "none of the above" Making me second guess my shit the whole way through.

When i handed my paper in, the professor smiled, shook my hand and made some witty remark about my shirt. I wanted to smash dudes teeth down his throat for giving such a jacked up test. I'm sure other university heads around here have had similar experiences.

Ha, at least we're being graded on a curve which means if enough people screw up, then I'll be all good. Makes me wonder what three consecutive nights of studying for this bitch was worth.

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

The worst is "Pick the BEST Answer".....I mean what the fuck is that all about????

3. Bachian

Bachian Junior Member

I just got fucked by a similair final exam in astronomy...

yeah i hate that shit, but mine was worse i think....

ex.

where are the newly formed protostars located?

a.) galatic halo
    b.) galatic buldge
    c.) galatic disk
    d.) A & B
    e.) B & C
    f.) all of these
    g.) none of these

pisses me off!!!

4. ...in my pants.

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Don't make me post my Business Associations outline and show you what truly being screwed by a class means.

6. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

I know what you mean. I just got home from a nice day of sailing to find out I got fucked by my printmaking teacher. She LOST my portfolio and gave me a big fat Incomplete on my reportcard for 6 months of work. I am in a fury and half drunk right now. Hopefully it will turn up. At least I didn't fall overboard.

I'll take option A.) Increased levels of anxiety. :mad:

7. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

well, at least you're getting fucked.

8. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

i think you need to fuck the mid-term right back.... :)

9. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

http://www.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/blacks.jpg'>

"Look son, this whiteboy mother fucker can't pass a test and he's crying and complaining about it while your black ass doesn't have a chance in hell when it comes to getting into college! Ungrateful mother fucka".

:lol:

10. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

i had this same question on my test a week ago..

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Yo, lens, I feel your pain. I got royally fucked by one of my teachers today. I have to get a seventy percent to pass the class, and I don’t know if I did. Also, I have my hardest exam tomorrow, and I just realized that I should have been studying for this exam a month ago. I’ve been getting little sleep, which adds to the dire straits that I’m in.

At least the Leafs beat the Flyers tonight. If they can play that hard, I can study that hard. If only the Jays can pull off a comeback win here in the late stages of the game. WHAT! As soon as I typed the last sentence, Cash hit a double that scored 3 runs! (too many distractions!)

13. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

http://www.alkatrazproductions.com/images/gangsta.jpg'>

"LENS you shoulda done like me and straight dropped out. I woulda signed yo ass to my label cuz I finna be a famous gangsta rappa nigga. If I was you nigga, I would walk right in there and proceed to beat dat professuh's ass, LENS!! Anyway ya'll go cop my album 'Goin' All Out' on Alkatraz Productions, and I like to give a shot out to my homeboys DayShawn, Lil' Bone, Lil' RayRay, Tyrone, Big T-Ro still locked up in prison, and my homegirl KeKe, Boo-Boo, Sheranda, Darneesha, Boqueta and most importantly a shot out to God for makin all this happen. 2004 BI-OTCH!"

14. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

I love multiple choice tests. They are the easiest shit in the world.

The multiple essay tests are what fuck me rotten. The ones where you are given ten topics, but the test will only have two of them on it- you don't know which topics they will be, but have to write extensive essays on whatever comes up.

Yeah. Fuck those.

15. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Dont you mean Final?

cause i just got fucked by one at 10am this morning..