Help me pass a drug test

saint seiya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by saint seiya@Mar 26 2006, 10:26 PM

Hey guys, its been about a month and 2 weeks since i took a break from smoking and i have a job interview thursday and they might ask me for a drug test (urine test most likely). Do you guys think ill pass or do i need some pills? help a brotha out.

Were you a chronic smoker? (No pun intended)

If you smoked alot/continuously, then you may piss hot. If you did it at interval, my finding is that one month is cool, make sure you drink mass fluids. I believe that helps.

As for hair tests..grab your ankles.

This thread has 00:00:09 seconds before its close.

i dont like saint seiya for the simple fact that there where too many damn characters.....and what the hell was with the gold armour?

everytime i see it i expect the ronin warriors to show up...

i also have nothing to add to this thread...

you shoulda been more responsible with yer hobbies

you probably saw the american dubbed version of it. The un-edited japanese version's 1st season was the best .

Edit: for the people saying drugs are bad, u shouldnt be smoking. The only times i smoke is either at a party or when i aint got shit to do. When youre between the age of 16-21, living in america and the only drug u do is weed then youre doing well compared to the rest.

no i watched a fansub..

i just cant get into that style of storytelling...the manga was decent though..

if you ever go on slsk i may add my obscenely large amount of manga to the list..

i'm trying to find a manga called drifting school right now without having to go on irc

Thanks to my high metabolism, I've past numerous drug tests after smoking pot several days before hand. I also drank water to no end, I actually felt the onset of water intoxication.

If you really are that paranoid, just be sure that the urine is most concentrated towards the beginning and end of the piss.

And the first piss of the day is the most concentrated, with the intoxicants becoming less traceable as the day goes along.

But don't sweat it, you'll be fine.