happy slap

foneiz2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

these things are getting more and more violent. theyre funny but sometimes they take it too far. e.g. they only seem to do it when theres about 6 guys with them, and the victim is on there own. pussies. but yeah, its still funny.

police are now fining people £10 for each happy slap clip found on peoples phones. :lol:

I thought it was £50 if you had any? Ah well...

But you're right, like the in Happy Slap 3 on that page when they're kicking him in the head and shit...too far.

My mate came out of prison with this game around the start of summer last year. It started off just one on one seeing if you could take a full-arm-swinging slap to the face.

Then it moved onto sleeping people on late night buses and people on the street when they were cycling and now some of them are on the net! Great...

It all seems to have got a bit out of hand tho now.

Originally posted by CamAlmighty@Mar 15 2005, 09:07 PM

I thought it was £50 if you had any? Ah well...

the article i read said it was a tenner for each clip you had. maybe they've changed it now.

you gotta admit though, that clip of the clothes-line to the guy on the bike is funny. and one (not on that site) where that girl is just waving to the camera thinking shes heavy, then gets a dirty slap in her face. great stuff.

yeh man fuck some of them brears, aint nothing big about what a lot of them are doing.

Still some of them are joke

That one where that boy walks round the corner of a corridor and gets clotheslined flat on the floor always makes me laugh.

kicking in the head and tying someone up... no problem with that except that I don't think they're funny, just violence on film.

that bullying stuff reminds me of an old friend of my father who had his ass kicked every schoolday by biger older guys. few years later after growing up he systematically beat everyone of his bullies to hospital and got locked up for a year for doing it. in the jail he didn't think it was such a good idea after all.