Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Graff related injuries

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Eeks, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Eeks

Eeks New Jack

wwwwwwwerdddddd uuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

eeeerrrrrrrr uh huhuhuhhu like start it up or something..... uh huhuhuhhu

i havent had a graff injury, so post some shit up

CRABS FOR EVER.... KEEP THE RACE UP

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i got a hand cramp making a pie chart once. that's my only graph related injury

3. about a week ago a friend jumped the yard fence as chased...the sharp metal on top almost penetrated his palm...ouch.

I had some so light that dont even count, for real injuries ask my clothes....

4. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE Member

i fell off the top of a billboard and sliced my leg

i have a photo, but don't get the flick posting?

5. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

hmmm....i dont think ive had any serious injuries..

but ive lost a lot of good clothes to the cause. lots of torn pants and shirts from climbing barb wire fences. goddamn those fences.

6. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

oh, and everything i own is stained with paint or marked in some way...

the nautica jacket i have on right now has overspray on it and a mark from a sharpie...

7. oh and i forgot the best one, i know a kid that got thirdrailed! The other kids that painted some cars down smelled burnt hair...yikes.
    Dood is ok now, but i think some 'glitches' remained...

8. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE Member

i ruin a shirt nearly every time i venture to the train lines

9. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE Member

what happenes when you get zapped? like can you walk after it happenes?

10. Eeks

Eeks New Jack

this is pretty shit...

but i got blind maggot and decided to do a shocking piece at the skate park... half way through i noticed that the seccy's just rolled in i made a stumbling dash and hit a log and did a foward flip into the bush... then work up the next morning in that same bush...... the only thing that hurt was my brain

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i lost both of my arms.

12. Eeks

Eeks New Jack

i was wacking off and the cat attacked me... it had nothing to do with me trying to get the cat to sit on my lap and drive on a bumpy road... honest

13. TEEHEEHEE

TEEHEEHEE Member

trying to climb an eight foot fence with two lines of barbed wire on the top really stoned, i got my hand on the top of a poll where i thought there would be no barbed wire but of course there was and my idiotically trashed body decided to react by making my legs loose grip on the fence and as i fell down the barbes in my hand slowed the fall.

then i climbed a bit with no sharp stuff

duh

14. Eeks

Eeks New Jack

Not graff related but barbe wire and fence related.

a hypo preditor type of friend from melb got mute eccs and dh00p and tried jumping a barbe wire fence and got hung up in it by her fore head..... she's a fucking nut......

i tried jumping someones backyard and relised there was a dog that size of a donkey that had teeth the size of john hollands cock.. i was standing on the top of the fence and it jumped up and grabed my shoe lace... i didn't get dragged down... so i'm just tlaking shit..... FARK ARSEN GGAAAAAHHHH

15. _pEwPiL-

_pEwPiL- New Jack

i was once graffing (drawing) on my water tank with some chalk when i was about 7 and fell on some tin and cut my leg open and almost died and then got 6 stitches

was cool at the time