Graff related injuries

Eeks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by chozer

oh, and everything i own is stained with paint or marked in some way...

the nautica jacket i have on right now has overspray on it and a mark from a sharpie...

me too, even my nice clothes. i got a nautica jacket with stains all up on it as well.

below 0 outside and my can decides to fucking explode. i got paint all over my hands and arms and i couldnt feel a thing with that hand for a week.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

i sprayed my eye once on accident.

it was dark.:dazed:

when attempting to remove the broken neck of a tip from the top of a spray can with a sharp object i accidentally triggered the can to spray...paint all over my face and someone's living room..

oops

Originally posted by ToYs

below 0 outside and my can decides to fucking explode. i got paint all over my hands and arms and i couldnt feel a thing with that hand for a week.

Wow never knew they'd actually explode form the cold, good tip to look out for

I have a tendency to fall off of roofs. I've fell off of 4. all no more than 25 feet. Just bruises.

Hopped a fence one time and when I landed on the other side a stick went all the way through my foot. An inch and 3/4 long hole a little bigger than a pencil. HAd to piggyback on my boys back to the car.

A friend of a friend of mine story not really... just a friend story

this story consits of 2 freaks and a push bike... they were riding to a fr8 yard on a pushy.. the rider of the bike resembles a fruit bat cross with a scrabble board, he's always a 45 cones early to death. and the one on the hangers is about 3 ft 5 and does nothing but say "shit" and laughs... anyway cut to the chayse. they were some what at the start of one of the steppiest hills around our area, where the fruit bat pilot ridder dicides to jump off... the dude on the handle bars managed to make it to the speed of 60 and nearly to the bottom of the hill by stearing with his arse.... this ended in a classic hammering time when he landed half on the gutter and half on the road. Fruit bat witness's that 3ft4 man did about 89 rolls before ending up on his head like a perfect pose that would leave breakers jizzing themselves................

Archived