Funniest Away Messages

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

An old friend of mines was "You never call me when I'm home!" I would actually feel guilty being the lameass I was. He was all I aspired to be and perhaps we weren't as close as we should have been. Certainly we aren't NOW. Many broken and burning bridges......

my friends

I'm in a foreign land far far away... Oh wait, this is just the bathroom.

Hello. You have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know who you are, where you are from, and what you want so there is no need to leave a message.

I fell out of my chair. This might take a while.

I'll be back before you can pronounce actillimandataquerin altosapaoyabayadoondib ab

"I could be away, but chances are I just don't want to talk to you."

"I can't come to the phone right now, but perhaps i can, but I'm screening the call incase it's someone I don't want to talk to."

"Hello... FUCK YOU! DON'T EVER CALL HERE AGAIN!"

"Hello? (act as if you're muffling the phone) Aw shit. it's you-know-who. What should I say? (non muffled, quickly) Sorry, wrong number (hang up)!"

"Taking a shit upon the dark empire of darkness under the black sky of doom where minions sleep and the shadows of orcs play upon the dead ground that is stained with the blood of 10000 mortals that were ruled under the king Aargaath whos black dragons soared over the black mountain of death where the goblins of gol-durak feated upon the flesh of innocent children who were molested by your uncle."

Archived