Fucking Pervert Is Gonna Die!

Pistol

Alright i'm kinda curious about the laws on "defending your property/yourself" in California. I've heard that they have to be in your house for you to have any legal right to protect yourself. You know he can't be running away or outside your house. I don't know what exactly is classified as "being threatened".

Why you might ask?

Ok, I was talking to my aunt last night. And she told be the last 3 weeks the've heard noises outside at around 6am. My other aunt heard the same noises. My one aunt sleeps in the room closest to the street. She said she heard something too and that she felt like someone was watching her. My uncle was in the front yard and found a strap like from a camera bag on the bushes in front of the window. No one told each other about it till the other day then they were surprised when everyone else heard it too.

My aunt went to the sheriffs station and they said they'll try to have a car pass by around that time for the next month. But you know how that shit goes. Even if they roll by they are there for 3 seconds as they pass by. So chances are slim they'll see this fuck.

So I was thinking hey, i don't go to sleep yet so why don't I just wait for that sick fuck. They only live a few blocks away. I'm really pissed and scared. My grandma that means more to me than anything lives there. My 15 month old god daughter and her mom who is 8 months pregnant lives there. I would go fucking crazy if anything were to happen.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck. skums like that suck dick...prolly literally.

anyways, i knew this girl once who rekoned she was being stlked and filmed. not really the same subject, but hey

and first btw

Guest --zeSto--

and we'll find out why they really call you 'pistol' ?

seriously, stake the place out.

I'd be much worse for him to get caught by you than by the cops.;)

thats fucked... if anything just catch this fuck and make sure you take his ass by surprise if hes kneeling down or something just one good fuckin kick to the back of the skull and his day is fucked. the only thing they can get you with is assualt if they charge you with anything at all. what i would do is set up some sort of steak out thing like across the street and just wait every night from 5:30 to about 6:30 thats the times hes probably there and you know what to do if you catch his ass

i am friends with a girl that used to go to a boarding school, she said on occaisionaly some bloke used to stand under a street light opposite her room looking at her while having a wank. sick bastard.

Guest socrates

You can get like 20 years for that in cali, i'm willing to risk not going to vs. this guy getting locked up and turned into fresh man meat.

Originally posted by jah

just bust that fucker in the head and he wont be coming around too often. fuck what hte law says if its not helping you out...

good advice bro.

you are a very intelligent man.

even though this mentality will get you killed or in prison, its still a very good personal stance. if the law isnt helping you out, fuck it.

if a girl wont fuck you, ya gotta resort to rape, right?

sure its against the law, but it aint helpin me out, and as you so elequently put it, in that situation - 'fuck what hte (sic) law says'.

low on cash? got a bank nearby? the law aint helpin me pay the bills, therefore 'fuck what hte (sic) law says'. rob that bitch blind.

Guest Stapler

Pistol you are thinking like anyone else would in that situation, do exactly as you planned but don`t beat the shit out of him. Get the cop`s down there and plant a weapon on him. Make him put his finger prints on it. That way he will be in jail for a while.

Archived