FUCK ELVIRA KURT

Tough Love

okay, i dont know if any of you have seen it, but Elvira Kurt has some stupid show called Popcultured on comedy central. Now, maybe its just me, but why the fuck would anyone bother allowing her to have this show on the air. For one thing, its not that new, edgy or even funny. The shit they do on the show has been done (and done better) by millions of other comedians. The show is so fucking dry and unfunny that it hurts. Not to mention that from some of the stuff i've seen, it seems as though she is hella influenced by Jon Stewart and the daily show along with other popular comedy shows. Its a lame ass routine, its un funny, and has such a fake delivery that its not even a good time killer. Just a horrible show. And to make it worst, the show is hyped up like crazy for some reason....If popcultured isn't cancelled soon, I'm gunna do something crazy. Its like nowadays, any nobody can get their own show regardless of how crappy it is. Boooruns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by <KEY3>@May 19 2005, 11:13 AM

she's canadian, which doesn't make sence because most of them canuck comics are really funny.

With the exception of Michael McDonald, I would have to disagree 100%.....

And isn't this show only on the Comedy Network? It's waaaay too shitty to be on Comedy Central. The laughs are so forced it makes me uncomfortable watching it....

yeh comedy network..i got confused

and as far as women comedians go, they are all lame. its either "i aint getting enough dick, so fuck all men" or "im a dyke har har" or "Im getting too old, so men dont like my saggy tits, so fuck all men"

BOOOOOOOOOOORING

i dunno..i saw this chick comedian on like..premium blend or had a commedy central presents show..but she was damn funny and did crazy voices and junk..none of that "ineed dick blaah stupid woman bullshit"

she just made fun of people...I think she came out as a lesbian later on..now its apart of her new comedy routien...so i dont know about the new shit.

Archived