Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK CHAIN MAIL!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by REGULATOR, Apr 8, 2002.

1. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

alright so tue sends me some stupid chain mail that says that i need to send it to 7 people and a miracle will happen....now i usualy fuck this shit and dont send to anyone, but i decided to do it...i sent it to 7 people........so i go to school today....expecting a miracle, maybe some chick will talk to me, or SOMETHING!....what happens? i get an F on my bio journal, i dont understand the geometry hw, the philly cheese steaks sell out at lunch and im forced to buy some shitty turkey sandwich, and my cousin comes over to take back his PS2, which i had borrowed..and im close to beating gta3.....FUCK

stupid mother fuckin chain mail....im going to go feed my beaver, peace

2. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

hey i did it too.. all i got was to come home and find out i have a 5 page report due tomorrow morning.blah. yeah well i got it from the naksterrrrrino.

3. whoami

whoami Guest

I thought you were talking about the midevil or some shit....but yea, I got a F too today hooray, but some girls talked guess thats good...

4. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Haha, you retards actually do that shit and then beleive it actually has an outcome on your day.

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

that letter got Tue kharma all over it... no wonder it backfired

6. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

why do you always make fun of me.. so what im retarded.it really puts peopel down when they see someone make fun of them.. espiecialy when they have "crew" under there name

i hate my life.. bye
    this is what drives me to death sometimes. i wanna die

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

yea it sucks cus we cant return the diss because we might get banned....awwww the unfairness!

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I think it's pretty obvious with the amount of shit that's been heaped on Seeking and myself over the years that you can't get banned just for cracking on crew members...

Tue, I don't think you're really that sensative, but if it helps... I don't like you, I find you kind of childish in your attempts at humor. I see that you have a pretty large support group so, I don't know why you'd let me influence your feelings. For what it's worth, I like you more than GraffSurgeon...

9. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i thought you were talking about this stuff:
    http://www.chainmail.com/chainmall/images/chnted.jpg'>
    i make chain mail like this ^^^... it's fun...

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I made a chain mail glove when I was younger, it took forfukinever, but I used really small rings... my homeboy made a shirt, but it took so long that it's more of a half-shirt, bare midriff style, pretty sexy, but not so protective

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

for no reason at all...i present a picture of myself:
    http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/3686.jpg'>
    wooooooooooo

12. phism

phism Member

yeah i was gonna make a shirt like that. my fingers started hurting after making about 8 sq. inches of that shit. now i have a breechcloth or something.

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

14. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

15. REZK one

REZK one Junior Member

yeah E-mail has ruined chain mail, even tho it was stupid before but now it's just rediculous, i'm writing to the president about this one.