FUCK CHAIN MAIL!!!!

REGULATOR

alright so tue sends me some stupid chain mail that says that i need to send it to 7 people and a miracle will happen....now i usualy fuck this shit and dont send to anyone, but i decided to do it...i sent it to 7 people........so i go to school today....expecting a miracle, maybe some chick will talk to me, or SOMETHING!....what happens? i get an F on my bio journal, i dont understand the geometry hw, the philly cheese steaks sell out at lunch and im forced to buy some shitty turkey sandwich, and my cousin comes over to take back his PS2, which i had borrowed..and im close to beating gta3.....FUCK

stupid mother fuckin chain mail....im going to go feed my beaver, peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

hey i did it too.. all i got was to come home and find out i have a 5 page report due tomorrow morning.blah. yeah well i got it from the naksterrrrrino.

Guest whoami

I thought you were talking about the midevil or some shit....but yea, I got a F too today hooray, but some girls talked guess thats good...

Guest greedy mars

why do you always make fun of me.. so what im retarded.it really puts peopel down when they see someone make fun of them.. espiecialy when they have "crew" under there name

i hate my life.. bye

this is what drives me to death sometimes. i wanna die

I think it's pretty obvious with the amount of shit that's been heaped on Seeking and myself over the years that you can't get banned just for cracking on crew members...

Tue, I don't think you're really that sensative, but if it helps... I don't like you, I find you kind of childish in your attempts at humor. I see that you have a pretty large support group so, I don't know why you'd let me influence your feelings. For what it's worth, I like you more than GraffSurgeon...

I made a chain mail glove when I was younger, it took forfukinever, but I used really small rings... my homeboy made a shirt, but it took so long that it's more of a half-shirt, bare midriff style, pretty sexy, but not so protective

Originally posted by Smart

I made a chain mail glove when I was younger, it took forfukinever, but I used really small rings... my homeboy made a shirt, but it took so long that it's more of a half-shirt, bare midriff style, pretty sexy, but not so protective

yeah i was gonna make a shirt like that. my fingers started hurting after making about 8 sq. inches of that shit. now i have a breechcloth or something.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest NATO
Originally posted by Smart

my homeboy made a shirt, but it took so long that it's more of a half-shirt, bare midriff style, pretty sexy, but not so protective

ha ha ha ha

Archived