fuck bitch ass hoes

Face Me Face Death

ya know what I fucking hate...when for 2 months a girl pretends to worship the fucking ground you walk on and tell ya about how much she wants to hook up with you...then all of the sudden she tells you she has had a man for a while and can't see why your fucking pissed off. I am so tired of this shit. Everytime I get with a new girl she turns out to fuck me over some fucking how. fuck that I am tired of this shit. The only reason I haven't punched this current girl in the face is because she is a girl. fuck that and fuck her...

sorry if you don't fucking feel like reading this but I need to fucking vent. especially when I spent $140 on tickets to go see phantom of the opera for the dumb slut.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 year later...
Guest Stapler

Slap her with your PENIS for that one, and proceed to ravish her...............................And get back your money for the opera..........

• 2 weeks later...
Guest duffman

140 bucks on a girl your not even with... damn bro maybe your problem is trying to buy them into likeing you.... you gotta have stratagy bro... manipulate them hos

Archived