Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

... flatball krylon....

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by CAPS, Apr 17, 2002.

1. CAPS

CAPS Member

....Just a tip for yall. If you have a Hobby Lobby in your town, for some reason they have a SHITLOAD of flatball terracatta. I was talking to the wharehouse kid and he said they get paint every 2 weeks and they always get in terry and it's always flatball with occasional cases of round which is just as good. I have been going to Hob Lob for 2 years collecting it up. I guess that when Hobby Lobby started distributing Krylon they made a huge buy so they have tons in there shipping wharehouse.

Just a tip if you like terry as much as I do... I am up to almost 30 cans right now but I keep using them.

CAPS..... pointless but good info.

2. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

jesus man. i know its not a big secret but i have a multitude of colors that i get from hobbly lobby i cant find just everywhere...

what ever happened to letting people figure these things out for themselves like we did.

well known spot blower upper

3. CAPS

CAPS Member

...well

see I get sick of toys wasting good paint so I am letting people know so we can snap it up. I saw a guy waste 2 cans of peach and three cans of terry all flatball on one BUSTED piece. Oh yeah and he finaled it with baby blue. Just trying to get the paint to the people who deserve it.

CAPS:eek:

4. feeltheagony

feeltheagony Junior Member

i know im going to get shit for this but what exactly is "flatball"?..terracotta is a dope color anyways.

5. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

there is this thing called FLAT FEET....it prevents many from joining the miltary..
    I think we are witnessing a form of this, except it has to do with flatbrain...

damn...how dumb are you?

6. RY@N

[email protected] New Jack

i have flat feet.
    but i suffer no more thanks to doctor scholls arch inserts.
    Dr.Scholls
    helping graffiti writers run

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

get some gel-soles , they are fresh as hell .

8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

Re: ...well

good thought, bad execution. you think there arnt any toys on 12oz? hahahahahaha. guess again.

9. feeltheagony

damn man..i dont have a hobby lobby in my town or probably even in my state so dont worry im not gonna go raid your stocks..just a simple question

10. CAPS

CAPS Member

I won't give you shit. At one point everybody on here didn't know. Krylon changed the label in about 92-94 from the transperent five ball "flatball" to a 3-d five ball then last year when they sold completely out they not only went all gloss and semi-gloss they also went to a square laebels. Now you know. Although the ultra flat black still crushes like cotton candy.

CAPS.... I know theres toys but together we can make a better place. Thank you for your donation.

11. feeltheagony

thanks for the knowledge Caps...i thought it had something to do with the labels but i wasnt sure

12. imported_joewelcome

imported_joewelcome Senior Member

caps dropping knowledge as if he was clumsy...

for more about the mysterious 'flatball' check out www.rustmagic.com

and don't forget- once the old paint is gone, nada mas! think before you kill that can.

13. SEone

SEone Member

Hobby lobby??? shit is ill!

14. CAPS

CAPS Member

Man that is some awesome research. 1924 and 2011..... icy grape and jungle grizeen................. NICE

CAPS

15. fizm

fizm Member

i just scored some flatball terry and navajo white at hobby lobby. don't know if it'll every be worth anything. and i don't really like either color. so maybe some day they'll have a spot on ebay.