Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

European fr8's dont give me boners.

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by muthafuckinfatso, Jan 12, 2002.

1. muthafuckinfatso

muthafuckinfatso Member

man they are weak. i painted one today and its i dunno. it aint like a fucking solid cold, atsf autorak, or even a fucking oilcar. Booo to these euro fr8s.
    have any of yall seen them before? passenger trains are the shit here. but u knew that already eh.
    later.

2. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

thats probably why they hate on americans doing freights...cause theirs suck and they dont get the same feeling...
    on a secondary thought worth noting: if i had an option between subway cars and freights, id be hitting sub cars..

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

great, i was looking forward to doing freights on my trip. ah well i cant complain with subways. ill be looking for your trains when im there pal.

4. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

MADRID subways and cercanillas are fat. anywhere in spain is good to paint the rails basically. those renfe's are crazy bone on the really real. you gotta go under the streets to those underground yards but i could never find them.

5. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

we were ironically talking about this today. i think if i went to europe id want to do one subway but id smash the freights..just so everyone would think how stupid it would be to turn down subways to hit freights..

6. That would be stupid, wouldnt it?:D
    Anyway, its a whole different system, you cant compare uncomparable things.

7. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

YO SUCKER!!!!!!!

When are you getting back???I want to come down the to see teh ocean mang!

Hope alls well

8. kinkosnerd

kinkosnerd Junior Member

euro trains.

if your going to europe, ignore the freights and go straight for the double decker bananas in holland.. they are the nicest passenger trains to see graffiti on..

The subway in Athens greece would be nice too, its brand spankin new.

Or the subways in rome.. Every car is fucking killed.

p.s.
    Dead in the dirt issue 3.5 is out now, actually im running it right now..
    16 pages of nothing but freights.. Nothing but freights..
    deadinthedirt
    p.o. box 1030
    jeffersonville, in. 47131

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: euro trains.

sorry bro, most of romes subways caught the buff.

10. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

i got to see the rome subways in their glory right before that happened i guess...lines were killeeddddd...

italian boxcars are funny as hell but they had some cars that looked almost similar to us gondolas and stuff like that...

11. kinkosnerd

kinkosnerd Junior Member

thats crazy about the rome subways.. i was there like 2 months ago, and everything was fucking destroyed.. there was so much stuff on there that i couldnt really get flicks of any one single thing...
    wow..

12. Re: euro trains.

Bad news for this one to,
    Cars have been painted but none survived after a couple of hours. The old train system however can be hit as it always could. But with Athens hosting the olympics in 2004 i can only think of one word, HEAT

13. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

Why the fuck would anyone paint frieghts in europe?!?!?!?!

14. kinkosnerd

kinkosnerd Junior Member

yeah, lots of heat.. But those trains are soo nice and brand new.. So clean and shiny..

15. zxcvb

zxcvb New Jack

Banna Trains?

Are fellow writers keen to help out tourists on there travels throughout europe specifically Holland ? Is it easy to hook up or better to get contacts before i go ?,cos i got a few here but i would like to meet a few of the locals ?Any help appriciated :idea: :crazy: :cool: