European fr8's dont give me boners.

muthafuckinfatso

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by T.T Boy

germany would ship goods to say italy by ship?

I think that this conversation is becoming more interesting than the original one.

To tell you the truth i dont really know what freights are really used for.

I supose food, mostly meat, cheese and sensitive stuff in general.

I dont really know what i'm talking about here but based on common sense i'll tell you what i think.

1st, europe is not that big and europes market aint that free (although its planned to be) meaning that everycountry likes to consume its own goods.Every european country has its own goods so the imported amount of products isnt that big and can be easily done with trucks and ships. Germany for example has some very large harbors as i know, mostly used for shipping products as i know.

Imagine that if you want to travel from belgium(which is the center of europe geographicly) to any country in europe the distance aint that big.

So, i dont really know what i'm saying but i think that some points are valid and make sense, if anyone knows better, please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

you guys ship your goods on passenger trains now?

hahahahahahaha

probably do... who knows whats changed since ive been there ;)

still

Imagine that if you want to travel from belgium(which is the center of europe geographicly) to any country in europe the distance aint that big.

id say thats about right

not much point in germany shipping stuff all the way around by boat when they can just use freights

Guest imported_Europe

About Europe in general:

1 Most passenger trains are as hard to hit in Europe as they are in the states. In a few systems stuff will run for a long time without being buffed. Most systems all graff will be buffed very quickly.

2. Freights are used for shipping goods here too, but alot of stuff gets shipped by trucks. Cans for example goes by truck.

Guest cabin fever

I'd wager that Europe uses a lot more trucks than they do freights. The distances they ship are probably generally smaller than in North America (ie: where fruit comes from California to...everywhere else). Plus, from what I know, which is very little, it seems like their freight network is not as extensive as here, like not every city has freight lines running into it. I"m probably wrong, but thats the impression I get. I think ships and trucks are probably more on the go than freights..

As for painting, I think European freights look cool at least, those little ones that look like houses? Craziness. It would be interesting if someone just started steadily crushing that shit, like on some 1000-2000 freights just to see if people would start putting euro freight flicks in mags....

anyways, fatso paint some more fucking passengers and put me up jigga!

As for Trucks, this really depends on the city where you are. Here where I live I can rarely see trucks but when I was in Berlin I saw a lot of them in a few days. From what I heard of Paris they are hitting Trucks a lot. Most of the stuff is painted.

Here in Germany we are hitting freights, but the most peoply are going out to paint Subway/Passenger or even High Speed Trains.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived