Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

EMINEM'S 8MILES

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ETHREADZNY, Oct 6, 2002.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE UP IN HERE HATE ON EMINEM BECAUSE HE IS EITHER TO TRENDY OR A WHINY BITCH>>> BUT ALL THAT ASIDE< I AM CURIOUS TO SEE THE MOVIE>>> IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS INTREST< CHECK THIS SITE OUT FOR TRAILORS TO THE MOVIE>>>>

http://www.8-mile.com/

2. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

I refuse. He's garbage. Just..... garbage.

3. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

4. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

im losing a lot of respect for him the more i see his face on teeny bopping magazines...its like hes the badboy of teeny bopping now...its kinda weak

5. L*S*D

L*S*D New Jack

he claims he hates them and all that but he'll pose for their magazines....pff

6. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

I TOTALLY AGREE< I FIND HIM TO BE A BiT HYPOCRYTICAL, But I have to admit I am intrested in seeing the movie...

7. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

yea the movie looks cool, but hes just getting way to fucking mainstream.....and he aint really hard either...i mean...he throws disses at christina and moby!! wtf!! thats like 8th graders picking on preschoolers....weak

8. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

ha, defiently true..

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

im only slightly curious because the dude that directed it did la confidential, but i agree eminem is a bitch, triumph proved that ;)

10. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

11. sneak

sneak Guest

unless it looks brass, ill prolly end up going to see it. :eek:

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

blah blah blah...
    em is dope.
    redman and method man are in a fucking right guard commercial.
    what?
    are they not 'real' either?
    i understand the complaints, i just think their juvenile and retarded.
    if he was black, no one would say shit. ever!
    blah.

13. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

ill prolly end up seein that shit too:eek:

14. alleniverson

alleniverson New Jack

seeking is on point.

imagine the backlash eminem would get for doing a funny deoderant commercial.

oh and about those teeny bopper magazines. he doesnt actually pose for them most of the time. they get images of him from photo shoots, pay for the images, and use them. and alot of times they take quotes from various sources and put it together to make it seem like he sat down with an interview for them.

but the movie looks dope.

15. socrates

socrates Guest

Eminem is immature but the movie does look good, so I guess i'll have to see it