Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

e-bay rules!!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by BOXCARCUTTER, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOXCARCUTTER

BOXCARCUTTER Junior Member

2. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

oh smapz......

I heard you can buy caps used by cope2 for like $20 a piece on ebay!

(and elvis sweat if you're a total fucking sucker!)

3. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

Hhahaha, decoart acrylic.

Why don't you go search google for some things nobody asked about like you did ebay and then we'll call it a night.

4. BOXCARCUTTER

5. BOXCARCUTTER

look outside of the fact you have a can in your hand...plenty of ways to get things done...just thought some of the shit would interest some of the people...well at least if creativity and an open mind illude you you could still live up to your name...

p.s. i got my elvis sweat in the mail yesterday, but B.D.s girl thought it was my cum and drank the whole bottle. there fifty bucks i'll never get back.damn. :crap:

6. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

This one time saber was selling some of his special protein shake that makes you become a king. I bought like 2 table spoons and nothing happened. Saber if youre reading this, what the fuck? I thought you were my homie because of that one time i met you at your art show and donated 50$ and you hit up my black book, you only put up MSK but thats cool. Saber you inspire me we should go graffing one time. One.

And this other time i bought a special limited collectors edition krink mop that had a KR label on it. It costed me 200$ but now i can say i know KR, he my nigga. Then i was like hey KR remember that time i bought krink off you? He was like, yeah. I was like me you and twist should go bomb, he was like maybe later, i was like ok ill hit you up i know youre busy bombing, me too. Me and KR is family like that, Yaddimean?

And one time i rubbed one off to a cope whole car, he rocks my socks.

7. BOXCARCUTTER

8. Biggus Dickus

I don't have a girl. You were probably thinking of my boyfriend, he loves drinking cum. His name is Rosie O' Donnell. He's a looker. Big cock, too.

9. BOXCARCUTTER

http://cgi.ebay.com/letraset-tria-marker-s...1QQcmdZViewItem
    http://cgi.ebay.com/24-COPIC-Manga-Wallet-...1QQcmdZViewItem
    http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-Letraset-Tri...1QQcmdZViewItem
    http://cgi.ebay.com/DIY-Hip-Hop-Graffiti-P...1QQcmdZViewItem

ok ok ok that just might have to be the last one.....

p.s. i got my cope caps today, and i did at least a hunred perfect throws, but for some reason they all said COPE2. well if ya cant beat em...so now I write Cope too...and dont front B.D. me and Ronie O' Donnel go way back...like before Howie, and Danza...

10. BOXCARCUTTER

wow, even i cant stand to look at this shit anymore...shut this shit down

11. destroya

destroya Senior Member

are you an SA goon?

12. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

13. Biggus Dickus

No. I'd kill myself before I paid money to post on a forum and have my posts used as material for the front page of the website.

It's bad enough that I even post anywhere instead of something productive.

JOB OPPORTUNITY:

14. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

15. mindvapors

mindvapors Veteran Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.