Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Drunk times.......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Stapler, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Yesterday I went to the city and went girl hunting [looking for girls and trying to get there numbers]. I got 5 Japanese girls numbers which may not seem hard but when you can barely speak the language it is hard. Then I got drunk in the park there, made fun of some goofy Japanese guys trying to get numbers.
    Then a friend had to work [he works at a hostess bar], so my friend and I go with him. Normally you pay about 50 dollars for 50 minutes of unlimited drinks and girls company. The girls normally just agree with what ever you say and act nice. But because our friend works with them we got to chill there for almost 3 hours and speak to them normally. The girls were just chatting and drinking while there were not many customers. Ended up gettng one hostesses number. She and I are going to go somewhere next week. I drank about 8 litres of beer while there.
    When I was stumbling out of the bar, I could barely see. Got to the main city station in an hour when it should have only taken 10 minutes. I dont really remember why it took so long. While walking inside the station I was tapping people on the back then hiding from them and making it look like my friend was doing it. Alot of the people thought my friend was stalking them.
    Got to the station platform, took a while to figure out whih train to catch. Got another girls number while waiting for a train with her. Got on the train and annoyed alot of people. When we got off at a friends station we went to buy more drinks luckily he picked us up in his car. Arived at a conveniece store, I left the store with 4 bottles of Kalalua [spelling?] and a bottle of Jack Daniels stuffed in my pants. After that I cant remember what I did for another 2 hours.
    Arrived home at around 3am, went to a junior high school and broke into the pool there. Went swimming suprised I ddint drown. Tried to break into a changing room to have a shower, very unsuccesful. When trying to get down from where the change room was [I didnt use the stairs stupid drunk me] I fell down a almost 2 meter ledge flat onto my back. I had gravel stuck in my back. Kept drinking, dont know what time I went to slep.
    Today I woke up ith sore wrists and a very bad case of the beer shits and alot of phone numbers. So a good and bad ending. Still feal sick................If you cant understand this blame my hungoverness

2. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

3. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

smirnoff+budlight+coors+mikeshardstuff+madrini+budweiser= dead for 3 days . stupid fucking drinks.

4. zen

zen New Jack

im drunk now. all you australians know the deal.

bundy and cola, goon and long necks are all gifts from god.

5. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

haha, the time warps when your REALLLLLY drunk, one time i needed to get from one club to the other under the hour, which should've taken 5 minutes, but instead for some reason i didnt arrive in time (after a certain time the entrance fee was raised) but i paid the extra charge anyways, while my friends got in for free... drunk moron on the move!

6. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

nah see... when your that drunk, you think your actually gettin away with it, but in reality they probably looked at your boy with that "what the fuck is he on?" look while you were ducking down hiding behind people like the drunk james bond you were

trust me... i know

7. socrates

socrates Guest

So. I'm not the only one here who gets drunk and then climbs things...scaffolding is a personal favorite.

8. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor New Jack

IVE NEVER BEEN DRUNK, BUT I HEAR GOOD THINGS.

9. Currently on my 7th miller HL and getting the grill ready for a frightening 24 oz steak. Boards of Canada is blasting from the speakers. Life is great. Beer,

El Mamerro

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

ammo+guns+your face = really dead.

11. 7:28 AM

I just got home.

There's sand in my ears.

There's algae in my hair.

My clothes are ruined.

I am still considerably drunk.

It was good. Beer,

El Mamerro

12. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Hey Ilove2HATE you exspressed my thoughts towards you identicly in your post.
    Socrates: Climbing shit when drunk is mad fun, and if you fall your brain doesn`t click that it hurt that much and you end up laughing hilariously about it. Climbing a tree that is really fucking big and smoking a joint is mad fun to, then you have to figure out how to get down and that makes it even more fun.

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

im gonna kick back on drinking for a while.

14. DonzilCutlip

DonzilCutlip Member

its 8:06 im fuckin drunk spent all my money at the titty bar /ybor city
    now i know why i dont do this often it makes me hate life gettin drunk is for the birds.:mad:

15. Stapler

Stapler Guest

That is why I normally hie half my money somewhere on my body when going out and drinking. Cause that way you think you have spent all your money but when it comes to you needing it badly you just earch every piece of clothing and find it. If you are drunk it wont click that you have hidden money on yourself until then.