Drunk times.......

Guest Stapler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BUKKAKE IS PRETTY GROSS BUT THE APPEAL IS EVIDENT...

THE HUMILIATION FACTOR, ANY FACIAL CUM SITE IS BASICALLY CENTERED AROUND HUMILIATING AND DEGRADING THE CHICK... WHETHER IT'S ONE DUDE CUMMING IN HER GRILL OR 100... BUKKAKE IS JUST BASICALLY SHOWING HOW FAR THEY CAN PUSH THESE GIRLS... THERE'S SEVERAL AMERICAN EQUIVELANTS TO THIS FORM OF PERVERSION...

DEVIL, ARE YOU FRIGHTENED OF SEMEN? (SPIT OR SWALLOW?)

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

BUKKAKE IS PRETTY GROSS BUT THE APPEAL IS EVIDENT...

THE HUMILIATION FACTOR, ANY FACIAL CUM SITE IS BASICALLY CENTERED AROUND HUMILIATING AND DEGRADING THE CHICK... WHETHER IT'S ONE DUDE CUMMING IN HER GRILL OR 100... BUKKAKE IS JUST BASICALLY SHOWING HOW FAR THEY CAN PUSH THESE GIRLS... THERE'S SEVERAL AMERICAN EQUIVELANTS TO THIS FORM OF PERVERSION...

dude thats not quite right.. well at least the japanese believe that it's healthy and promotes longevity and ying and yang and all that shit. dont believe me ? look it up.

"gang bang bukkake" go out and buy that tape someone.. :king:

STAPLER...where the fuck did you find pot in toyko...i was asking like every fuckin white kid i saw in shibuya if they had herb and they were all sketched out and said nothing....fuck.....at least cigarettes are easy to get there.....japanese girls are easy...the only problem is that the phone in my grandparents shitty house barely even works and i dont kno how to ask chicks to a sleazy hotel, but im gonna study hard this year, and learn some pickup lines so if i go back to japan i can finally do something about the amount of stares a jap/white dude with sexy ass hair gets while riding the yamanote line!! hehe.....you see those gothic chicks in harajuku?? maybe im weird, but they seem more sexy than american goth chicks...they got that whole evil maid all black shit going on...its funny watchiung those ugly ass old traditional japanese ladies getting all tripped out cus the younger generation is so rebelious and anti culture!! ahaha i fuckin love tokyo...best fuckin city in the world without a mother fuckin doubt

Originally posted by REGULATOR

STAPLER...where the fuck did you find pot in toyko...i was asking like every fuckin white kid i saw in shibuya if they had herb and they were all sketched out and said nothing....fuck.....at least cigarettes are easy to get there.....japanese girls are easy...the only problem is that the phone in my grandparents shitty house barely even works and i dont kno how to ask chicks to a sleazy hotel, but im gonna study hard this year, and learn some pickup lines so if i go back to japan i can finally do something about the amount of stares a jap/white dude with sexy ass hair gets while riding the yamanote line!! hehe.....you see those gothic chicks in harajuku?? maybe im weird, but they seem more sexy than american goth chicks...they got that whole evil maid all black shit going on...its funny watchiung those ugly ass old traditional japanese ladies getting all tripped out cus the younger generation is so rebelious and anti culture!! ahaha i fuckin love tokyo...best fuckin city in the world without a mother fuckin doubt

hahaha. im glad that was a rhetorical question.... did you know shrooms were legal in japan until july 6th this year?? i guess back in the day when they outlawed psilocybin they never specifically outlawed magic mushrooms or something so people could still sell them out of head shops and stuff without any problems. i guess they got pretty big over there since weeds illegal and everything. just something i thought of.....

Guest Stapler

REGULATOR:

When in Japan you can mostly speak English to the girls, they sometimes wont understand you and just nod [exactly what I do when I don`t understand jap]. But the girls are mostly all for European looking people. They love them, and wont normally ignore them. My friend says I should pimp the ladies hard here cause normally he has about 40% success with getting numbers and sex. When he and I go out we always get the girls number unless she has a boyfriend already. Email me if you want and good lines cause I will ask my Japanese friends. S1LLK@hotmail.com

And I found weed cause my friends are Japanese and also love marijouna. But it is hella exspensive unless you are good friends with the dealer. There are however areas in Hokkaido [north Japan] where marijouna grows naturally. Well it may not be naturally and you may be stealing it from some japanese dealer guy but he wont try and stop in case you are police. I am going to try and grow some while I am here though as I want to SMOKE BUDS [the japanese smoke either hash or leaf.]

JAH:

I was aware and used that legal law to my advantage. I ate them mushies like there was no tommorow, then they got outlawed and no longer can they be bought from shops anymore. In Osaka you could buy them from vending machines in clubs. My friend searched high an low for them about 3 days ago at every place he knew but unless you know someone who grows them you will never see them because the drug laws here suck ass majorly.

And to whoever asked me what state I was from I am a Melbournite. Born and bred there. Victoria Bitter baby. And from what I know the train would have fucking killed but I was heavily drunk so I suppose it didnt hurt much. My friends thought it was fucking hilarious.

To that fact I also jumped off a moving light rail tram. I was drunk and stoned, and on the back of one when I was trying to meet friends that I jumped on the light rail before with but lost my gripping and jumped off. Anyways this light rail runs along and old train line in Melbourne [no longer used for trains.] I was riding on the back and it slowed down a bit for a station but then speeded up and when I looked up into the tram there were cops heading down to the back of the tram. The cops were probably looking for my friends from before so instead of my drunk ass getting caught I jumped off. I fucked up the landing and got huge gashes in my knee and all sorts of cuts and bruises. I ripped my new pants [i was the most angry about that]. Anyways I had to wait for the next tram and my friends were on it so I get on and when the tram is pulling away I remember my hat is onthe fucking tracks. I pull the cord but the driver is reluctant to stop so I budge the doors open. He then stops and lets me and my friends off and I get my hat. Being drunk at times of injury does help.

Archived