DHabz Saturday morning/afternoon post (what'd you do last night)

Dirty_habiT

I went to a show in Denton... Saw Lyrics Born, and it was a bad ass show.... I got about 4 phone numbers of girls that are about 5 years older than me. They were like, awww you're so cute.... but I know what that means....

;)

Anyhow, I had a very bad ass time, my friend from Florida was in town he gathered about 20 people, me included and we pulled the gangster presence at this show, mobbed up in there. Liquor store was right around the corner, and I had my prescribed valliums with me. So naturally I had to stumble around d-town denton (not knowing the area)....and I had already drank a whole bottle of my cheap gangster drink.... Aspi Spimante or whatever it's spelled... It's good champagne, and not good and expensive is what I mean.

So I caught about fifty million tags with my pink posca and my chrome uni... oh what Dhabz really does write, oh shit ooooffff.

Go ahead and post what you did last night I'm interested, just not in looking at those Friday night posts that get posted every thursday night.... and no offense to those people who post them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well i went to my local watering hole which we call the Swamp.Had a few beers left at about midnight or so.Was on my way to another bar but ending up at one of my buddies house.We just chilled until his female pitbull Kool-Aid went bananas and started humpy her doggy bed.The damn dog went at for a half hour i was laughing so hard i was almost crying.After that i left there and went home tried to get down with my lady but instead i passed out..

went bowling with a couple friends, devoured a couple pitchers of beer (these were real pitchers, not those pitchers that are just the size of large beer), danced with some fat black women, went to steak n shake, crashed.

Guest sneak

last night id planned on being in the pub at 7.30. i didnt make it till 10.30 by which there was only 30mins before last orders so i went to the bar and got 5 drinks.

then i woke up this morning in my bed. thats about as much as i can tell you.

It is it is, but you know, it'll still be there until someone cleans it or whatever.... no my chrome uni on the other hand, has some various additives to it, and there's no pussy about that marker.

Anyhow, thanks for the suggestion Tease, but I don't go in those threads that are made every friday.... this is MY Saturday thread, and I don't post one of these every Saturday, so I'd think people would be a little more inclined to click. You could always add something of relevence by posting what you did, you know.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

messed with some chick

went and got drunk

mobbed some street cars as tehy pulled into the station with the green posca...hitting mad scribes with a chip off the sidewalk

went to this park....drank a few more beers smoked a few blunts with homeboys

spit at this chick..tehn she tells me shes in 8th grade...she was feeling me though but i cant fuck with no 8th graders!!

leave....go do some drunken bombing around the way...come home and pass out

Guest -MOE LESTER-

O YEAH...AND THERE WAS THIS BLIND GUY THAT WAS STRANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE INTERSECTION AND HE COULDNT FIND THE TRAIN PLATFORM.....SO I HELPED THAT NIGGA DID MY GOOD DEED FOR THE NIGHT....THEN AS TEH DRIVER WAS HELPING HIM ON THE STREET CAR I CAUGHT FAT ASS MARKER TAGS ON EVERY WINDOW

Went to theopening of a bar in Brick Lane, free drinks all night, drank too much gin. Then went to a party where i drank too much beer and smoked too many cigarettes then nearly puked and ended up walking home with a glue pen catching drippy tags.

Archived