dedicated to Smart : the c-walk

Bloc131

THE C-WALK

crip.jpg

crip2.jpg

crip3.jpg

(video clip can be found on http://www.digi-dal.com at the middle/bottom of the page)

"It’s not just a dance, it’s a way of livin’

If you C-Walkin’, you best to C- Cripin’

That goes to kids too, and R&B singers

Quite Crip walkin’, if you ain’t a gangbanger"

side note: i remember a few years back when i was in highschool, my computer teacher (white skinny 30 year old guy in a dress shirt and tie) c-walked in front of my whole school at an assembily (approximately 2000 kids). the urban kids loved it. it is probably the most righteous thing i have ever witnessed on school grounds.

-----

definitions:

I.) crip walk - the movement of the feet used to spell out the letters C R I P

II.) the movement of the feet and heads to tell people you are from crips and to represent your hood.

III.) Reppin your crip hood with a dance

IV.) A dance traditionarily done by african americans in a seremony of getting "buck" and "crunk"

V.) A dance traditionally done and invented by African American Crips. Though there are many different steps and variations to it, everyones C Walk remains unique. The idea of the C Walk is create the illusion you are floating.

VI.) a modern dance that incorportates quick heel to toe movements in differnt variations while creating gangsings with ones fingers

VII.) To a dance step where one identifies them self as a crip, can be charicterized by a bouncy movement, unlike the b walk which is less bouncy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Bloc131

THE C-WALK

IV.) A dance traditionarily done by african americans in a seremony of getting "buck" and "crunk"

:lol: <span style='color:black'>This is the greatest thing I've ever read in a long time. I love when definitions intertwine slang. The act and or mind set of getting "buck".</span>

Originally posted by Bloc131

i know it was a joke. you afraid of getting shot being the big man of a graf forum? haha

I know you know it was a joke... I was gonna do a google image search ang make a joke about the Robot but instead I got wrapped up in the Israel thread... and searched for Twisted Sister...

I gotta C-walk my ass to the bank and post office before they shut off my electricity...

Originally posted by Smart

I know you know it was a joke... I was gonna do a google image search ang make a joke about the Robot but instead I got wrapped up in the Israel thread... and searched for Twisted Sister...

I gotta C-walk my ass to the bank and post office before they shut off my electricity...

israelis are c-TRIPPIN

Originally posted by Smart

Don't joke on the the Robot dance....I'm trying to get good at it just so I can bust it out on the dance floor!

That would be fucking awesome......

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/robotdance.html

Archived