Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DC's Redline

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Fox Mulder, Jun 24, 2001.

1. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i thought i would post more but i got lazy. i'll probably do some more tomorrow.

http://image.pbase.com/u/vagraff/upload/155539.clearcastcycle.jpg'>
    Clear Cast Cycle

[img]http://image.pbase.com/u/vagraff/upload/155541.taleendoedaver.jpg'>
    Tale Endoe? Daver

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Wow that Cycle sucks. I mean he's a dope writer, but that is just blah... The Tale is damn sweet.

3. bored as hell

bored as hell Junior Member

damn do i wish i had a scanner cuz i got mad red line flicks but thas hot shit you put up i like tha cast throwie

4. bored as hell

and the daver hes nice to bad he doesnt get more shine for his work

5. Dying To Live

Dying To Live Junior Member

i like the cast and the tale

6. JSUN

JSUN Guest

i think DC is one of the most underrated cities for graff.

7. and then chenzin

and then chenzin Member

8. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

9. word.. good job on the flix.. the red line is dope.. eventhough u shoulda caught a better clear piece.. that shit was mad old and hes got better shit runnin on the red line than that.. no diss or anything but if you ride it down further towards college park.. theres madd junx.. like disco dan, ever, tale, END heads.. i think some NAA kids.. cast.. sire, stren.. just a buncha shit from like 92-99.. dope shit.. check ya lata playa..

------------------
    Fingers up... down... repeat.

10. blood run cold

blood run cold Member

then you obviously live no where near dc.

dc used to be good for graf.

11. BIG T

BIG T Member

good lookin on the tale... to bad the rest of that krew gets no love on the photos they are all pretty dope....KEO, COSE, TYME, FIRE, TUNE, SETH....ect

12. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i got flicks flicks of them all, but they were all dissed

13. NEVER NMH

NEVER NMH Guest

nice nice. yeah and d.c. sucks now and it makes me sad..can we return to the golden age?

14. NEVER NMH

NEVER NMH Guest

yea ok you know nothing..do you understand where that is and how old it is? ok then i didnt think so..

15. bored as hell

dc isnt over for good its good times will come back yeah those dnc kids got alot of beef but at least they gettin there ups whatever