Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

........cops........

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by ENOS2002, Dec 1, 2001.

1. ENOS2002

ENOS2002 New Jack

BC isn't a fat,slow,pig, who devours donuts like it ain't his job or anything......cops suck....unless they don't take ur weed but tell u ya gotta smoke it w/them.....my probation officer is ok....

2. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

3. enos...quit writting...cuz one your annoying and two your jocking eno btc...

4. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

judging by all the stupid ass post and retarded questions you put on this board you sound like a "fat,slow,pig, who devours donuts like it ain't his job or anything"

5. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Why don't you just rhyme with him all day since you're the superfly MC?? Make a good post kid come on really.....I've made some dumb ones too.....but shit why don't you take advantage of the abundant opportunity to meet people and learn shit here on the internet???

6. 455

455 Guest

Hey Boring....this kid couldn't tell you shit if he stepped in it.Someone should just slap some sense into him..Lord knows I sure would like to........idiot.

7. SersOne-NRS

SersOne-NRS New Jack

nobody cares about your opinion enos....best you just keep your mouth shut

8. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

uhhh...
    whats the point of this post?

9. NonShalon

NonShalon New Jack

uhhh

whats the point of 90% of the posts on this forum?

10. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

the cops in my town are freaking jacked and run like fucking track stars we went to my friends house to try to get him to come outside at like 10 oclock his sisters boyfriends a cop the dude runs out the house chases us down the street untill we get like a 1/2 mile away he stops we ran in the woods and hid. next day my friends like he was running bare foot and his feet were bleeding he , he said he was gonna beat our ass it was nuckin futs

11. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

im gettin dumber by reading this post! probly by posting on it too!

12. WEb=ijP

WEb=ijP New Jack

????im lost ???

13. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

i wanna shit in enos's food

14. Ob1

Ob1 New Jack

ENOS your wrong. I really am a cop! And I like do-nuts. There delicious!

15. stentoria

stentoria New Jack

i think 90% of the people here should consider suicide... in any event we would all be fucked without cops. so shut up. they are just doing their job. i mean we are doing something illeagal. they have a right to bust our ass... uh i guess.