Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Cokaine: negative effects?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by non-hetero, Oct 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

Honestly don't know much about it. Is it seriously bad for you?

All I know is that it is addictive.

2. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

if you do a lot of it you could impress your friends by running a shoestring through both nostrils, i the drip is really bad for your teeth.

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

4. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Member

If you fuck with it every once in a while, nothing is going to happen to you. Its really easy to get caught up in drugs like this and E though.

Before I tried it I thought it was going to be COMPLETELY different. I was used to fucking with xanies, perks, marijuana, alcohol, and all that good stuff. I banged my first line at a bar when I was 16 and I ended up staying up all night with complete strangers drinking beers and nortin. The thing you got to understand about coke is that the high isn't a retarded one, you get all speedy. It just gives you this feeling that you're king of the universe. Give it a go.

5. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

one of the only drugs i havent done yet. all my friends are doin it.

im more into downers though. fuck speedy shit. im hyper as a motherfucker as is. and when im on speed i just get really angry and break shit.

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

i completely quiet up *and just sit there when I do that shit. paying for it is sorta foolish, though. And I've had good, relatively sober friends who used to love sports do coke. They're still cool people, but clubbing and coke are the two most important things to them. And they don't run ball no more.

oh yeah - alcohol and coke is a great combo.

7. onemanband

onemanband New Jack

it constricts your blood vessels to your heart and brain, hence the term having a coke stroke....so yeah get into it....

8. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Guest

What a bullshit topic!

9. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

I tried it for the first time last night.

Expensive and to be honest I was a little disappointed.

Yes, I did feel on top of the world but it didn't last *that* long and wasn't *THAT* intense. I just expected to be blown away.

If I'm in a good mood a good serving of mushrooms makes me feel happier. But I am acting stupid on them.

10. Dirty_habiT

You wanna get high? Smoke crack. Cocaine will kill you..... heart attack, stroke, and dehydration.

11. socrates

socrates Guest

You know you're addicted to 12oz when.................

12. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

I'll start drinking more.

13. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Guest

?

I certainly hope this is sarcasm and not an open endorsement.

14. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Guest

?

I certainly hope that is sarcasm and not an open endorsement.

15. Dirty_habiT

Caution: Open Endorsement Ahead

Fuck this thread, yeah smoke crack, like it, pawn your uncle's TV. Nice attempt at mimicing my patented two post in a row technology.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.