Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

can i get a WTF for the india/pakistan conflict?!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, Jun 3, 2002.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

WARNING: this rant contains half sentences, foul language, and barely an understandable synopsis of the extent of the event, if you want more information, then buy yourself a fucking newspaper or watch some cnn instead of bachorlettes in alaska.........

im fucking livid.....

seriously, anyone want to go over there and bump some fucking heads.....all bitchin and flexin nuclear war...all for a fucking country that wants to be on its own...fuck those bastards, thinking im gonna sit on my hands and breathe in fall out fumes half way around the goddam globe....stop your fucking bitching, stupid fuckers...both are at the southeast asia conf. in the same goddam room!!! but refuse to meet....who the fuck do they think they are....a bunch of barely 1st world nations both with unstable political and religious groups, and a shit load of nukes......

i know america can be extremely ethnocentric and self righteous....but this is why we dont want countries having nukes....yes i know no one should, but youre a political fool if you think "well fuck america has got em why cant other countries?" why, well now you have your fucking answers...

rantoner.........

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i didnt read anything...i just know whats going on...sooooo,

wtf

3. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

yup each country has 75+ of them too, nice..

4. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

Let's get this party started, right....lets get this party started...quickly!...

I am felling it..woop. woop, hell yeah...ww3 in full effect, boyyeeee!

5. NATO

NATO Guest

http://www.centurion-riskservices.co.uk/images/nuclear.jpg'>
    duck and cover......

6. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

yeah those places totally suck.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hey,would you guys be willing to blow up the world?
    if they keep on with the shit talkin...KABOOM~ and the beat goes on....and the beat goes on....

8. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

:dazed:

oh, and, WHATTHEFUCK.

9. Well, are you on fuckin crack dude???
    If those are your anwers, you better start thinking of better questions

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

im still having trouble believing anyone will actually use these nukes for anything beyond a fear tactic.....basically, it doesnt matter who you are, you fire nukes at someone your going to be just as dead as they are.....everybody has them and i honestly dont think that any nation is arrogant enough not to realize the repurcussions.....

.....now terrorist networks on the other hand....

11. ..And, The nuclear mess is getting funky, i dont know if you read about that in the past but the first version of PS/2 had a very powerfull chip. If you keep in mind that neuclear weapons were mostly manufactured in the 80's then its a matter of plain math to realise that a 2001 game machine has the computing power to detonate a BOMB...Saddam isnt allowed to buy weapons, yet there's no restriction on buying games, so dude got a big ammount of PS/2's...how's that sound? As far as 'First world' superiority goes, All modern weapons are semi-nuclear, the bombs that NATO drops everynow and then contain urane, yes, latest example that i know off, the bombings in yugoslavia in 99' If you lived anywhere near the teritory you'd think about having a kid without the fear of seing it born with 3 hands and a foot where the nose should be. So, the bet of the BOMB was lost in hirosima, everyone realised that it aint no fun to destroy the place you wanna conquer, the worls seems small with ABOMBS on the game. Which brings us to the cold war, which was mostly, when it comes to nukes, about flexing muscles-a game of threat overhyped by media-scenarios and mass hysteria. After the economic victory of the US over USSR which lead to the total lack of any national pride left (hunger) former USSR was and still is runned by mafia and warmongers seeking for $$$ so they rent mig's, they rent land for nuclear waste laundry filling the net with hot russian lolitas and off course they sell nukes to other countries. That was the new big fear, killing the giant means you'll have to face a million midgets once controled by the giant. Thats what always happens, models, are followed, and what india and pakistan are now doing is a low budget cold war sequel, sharon co-stars in the war against terrorism and you are troubled with the usage of all the bad things the world was provided, Like there is a better one.

12. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

http://www.mardigrasgalveston.com/scrapbook/01_12.jpg'>
    "uh excuse me did somebody just say funk? i will smack all americans with some testicle."

13. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

well guys the world isnt coming to and end. no. it is not.

but we are. i sure hope i can get laid before were wiped out.

14. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

Nuclear warfare is gangsta'.

15. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

nigga im fucking gangsta....truth be told, after this evening there are a few heads out to pop me....fuck pakistan and india, i gotta hold down my block!