can i get a WTF for the india/pakistan conflict?!

mental invalid

Guest HESHIANDET

word son, i'd be in there like swim-wear...

seriously though, imagine if i had donnie's job. shit would be ill.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beardo

....i just remember seeing how the us public was quite clueless during the cuban missle crisis, and only when certain classified documents were released did the public realize what was going on and how close we came....

i knew someone would bring this up, good job, soldier.

for what its worth, the person whose comments i posted isnt a hippie, and was born and raised in india.

fucker ;)

...cough cough....heyyyyyy maaaaaaaan beeeeeee cooooool huh....

peace and love....

soilder...ha! what is that?!....dick..... :lol: :lol:

i did bring it up, only cause i wonder how much is media hype like your saying and how much we really dont know......

the hippie apu!! ;)

Originally posted by mental invalid

"I'm more fearful of the rhetoric in the u.s. that is leading us to a new arms race poker game than india and pakistan....."-23578

why? esp. coming off the nuclear treaty that bush just signed....yeah i know i know....all full of loopholes and whether they will even be destroyed or not, but today is aint nothing like the cold war attitudes and stock piles....in order to have an arms race, you need another country...so which counry is that? i think you mean buildup, and what would you like our government to do given the current state?

i don't think developing new nukes is going to get us anywhere. build-up, arms race, it's all the same, stop mincing words, it doesn't matter that we have no constant aggressor, we have the rogue nation instead. that will always be there. the best hope for us in the global "war" on terrorism, i feel, is in diplomacy we have with other nations, creation of, and maintenance of. everyone is concerned with where the new attack is going to come from, the only way we can discover that is to get everyone focusing on the detection of possible terror threats. not by waging war on poor third world nations because of failure of their policies which depletes our money and people as well as everyone else's. look at the stats, thousands of innocents killed to a handful of terrorists. millions of dollars spent to uncover stockpiles of weapons that could never reach the borders of any possible targets. the cost of this is way too great. now people want new bombs which won't cost us but once. well the backlash of that is impossible to say, but i guarantee it's not going to make us a friendly neighbor, it's just going to give us more of a superiority complex, and more autonomy. not to mention enviromental effects of continued testing of WOMD. there can be no progress made to our objective without the cooperation of other countries.

as for that treaty bush signed, it isn't worth the paper it's printed on. it's just another popularity contest that gets bush points back home, you know this m.i. you said it yourself.

Originally posted by sectorTVA

the stuff in conventional munitions is depleted uranium....or uranium minus its radioactive properties....im not sure on the specs of it, but i think it is mostly used in bullets rather than missles and bombs...most military aircraft use depleted uranium bullets...slices through metal and flesh like butter evidently...they arent supposed to contaminate at all...but i may be wrong, head down to a library and pick up a janes reference manual...you can learn all about military munitions in those...

yeah, i didn't think that they caused anyone harm, except for the actual depleted uranium. i don't really know the effects of that, it's probably not good in the diet though. i really wish tess would fess up that he is talking out his ass on this one. either that or give me an explanation.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

i love that street violence is rampant here. those fucking pussies suck so much cock its rediculis (sp?). i'd love to go over there and just start punching people the fuck out and fronting my tech....nah mean.

please belive i know what you mean.

Guest HESHIANDET

cool, im glad someone did. i was really hoping i wouldn't have to exlain how puss those people are, and how hard they front. did you see any of the pictures of the dudes who hijacked the planes on 9/11. anyone of those dudes would get chewed up and spit out round here. same goes for every single person in india and pakistan...fuckers.

Guest platapie

yeah a copla of those hijackers did look liek bitches that would get fucked up anywhere. i dont think thatthey shoudlkill millons of peopel with a faceless bomb. but i think we gots them covered if they wanna throw down in the all out rumble mania .

Archived