Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BLOOD.TRANS.FUSION / JAN 21, 2005

Discussion in 'Art & Design' started by beardo, Jan 10, 2005.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

2. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

if i lived nearby i'd pop in and give your ass a squeeze.

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

remember how people always start threads like 'dude, what if 12oz threw a party?'
    well...here it is.

4. Yellow Feets

Yellow Feets Senior Member

I'll be there. I'll probably be the youngest person there. Already asked for a day off on that day too...

hooray.

5. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

6. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

No shit...

7. Yellow Feets

I'll post photos for the unfortunate. Hopefully, I'll make it on time.

8. Yellow Feets

This shits about to jump off real soon. I guess I will be making it on tme after all. I'm about to start walking soon. Yes bitches, it's that close.

meepmeepmeep.

edit****
    Holy fucking shit... You gotta be 21 just to get in!? Wow... So much for youth. Guess I won't be getting pictures after all. Oh well, party time.

9. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

thats lame yellow...blame the venue

10. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

21+ plus fucked it for me...crap and i dont even drink anyway...well i hope ppl post some good photos

11. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

21+ plus fucked it for me...crap and i dont even drink anyway...well i hope ppl post some good photos
    [post=3808295]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

i got in an im 19. you just had to tell the bouncer that you were there for the show. thanks for the stickers guys. very impresssed by all

12. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

ruff..i didnt know that.i wasent going to make the trip knowing there is a 50-50 chance i might of not gotten in becuase of age,

anyway, whoever has photos please post up

13. snowkid

snowkid Member

we told the bouncer we were there for the show. his response was "you should have come earlier" regardless of our new hampshire licenses and loud complaints of an hour drive. "you guys are going to have to leave now"

14. Yellow Feets

Wow. Some of y'all got it rough. I'm glad I called before even walking out.

yellow feets/thinking ahead.... again