Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

best ever

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Jan 15, 2002.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

GO HERE -> http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~rahjr79/ninja.htm

Ninja, Please

Scene 1:

Ninjas walk down street to go eat some food. Ninjas are all wearing black and looking totally sweet. There is some awesome music playing in the background to get the audience really pumped. Then some dude jumps out of nowhere. The ninjas start beating this guy’s ass bad. Then the dude starts trying to run away, but one ninja pulls out a ninja star (ninja weapon) and throws it at the dude. The ninja star cuts the guy’s head totally off. The head rolls over near this old dog that looks at the head and barfs all over the place, including the camera, which is awesome. The ninjas then start flying and everybody starts screaming. Then the scene ends.

Scene 2:

A ninja is sleeping at his house. Some idiot walks by singing a super annoying song. Then the ninja wakes up super pissed and ready to rock. The guy just keeps walking and singing, while the ninja starts cutting down a building. When the guy walks by the building, it falls on him. (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.) There will be a close up of the dude’s feet sticking out from under the building. The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure. Then we see that the ninja was playing the guitar. Then the ninja starts flipping out hard and totally wails on the guitar. Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and ninja starts wailing even harder (if that’s even possible). Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.

END

-I thought of this script one night right before bedtime. I got so pumped I almost kicked my mom right in the face!

2. KASTsystem

KASTsystem Member

they are both good, but scene 2 is my favorite

3. j3di

j3di Member

4. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i thought you were inspired by watching the lunch hour antics of your co-workers.

5. beardo

beardo Guest

if i had written it, it would have been based on just that.

6. beardo

beardo Guest

i didnt know there was music... my work computer has no soundcard.. what is it?

7. j3di

j3di Member

thats easily the best shit ive seen all week

8. beardo

beardo Guest

oh shit, my fault dude. that was durring my 2 week break from the board. i should just delete this crap now.

but i wont.. hahaha

9. Hell no, this stays UP!! Oh and thanks for the RISD thing. Hey, it's later. Beer,

El Mamerro

10. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

hahahaha, even the second time around that site kills me...by the way those statements above should all be considered "facts"...r

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

thanks beardo, now the whole computer design class is looking at me laugh my ass off.

12. beardo

beardo Guest

you better design a really cool computer to make up for the distraction you've caused..