Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beardo's staruday night post, on saturday

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Sep 1, 2001.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

comming to you live from the 48th floor in midtown manhattan..

just got in from dinner at some mexican joint. there was a singer there on acoustic and his sidekick 'louie' om maracas (straight from cuba) the hightlight of their set:

la bamba>twist and shout>elvis impersonation>la bamba

shit was off the margarita! funny ta def!!

good clean fun.

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i went to a resturaunt like that in d.c. it was mad funny about 6 or 7 mexican guys playing the same instrument. it was like the backstreet boys but only 100%% mexican.

3. MUNE

MUNE Junior Member

it was the second day of my gallery showing. not bad. real good response.

------------------
    "Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

4. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Had a BBQ for my mom's birthday. Invited over my love interest to meet the family. Family liked her, I was happy.

------------------
    SLAP BRACLETS FOR THE 2K1!

5. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

GOT 5 FREE uni's.. moved to my moms house until wednesday then i fly back home after 2yrs...werd i cant wait to get home!!!!!!

6. goreguts

goreguts Guest

WOW! I'm actually staying home on a saturday night. If I was being my typical self I'd be hunting down little teen bitches, or puking blood. I seriously need a break.

7. platapie

platapie Guest

i havent even gone out yet. but im finnin to drank me up sum soco and coke and get this shiot of right. gangsta graff style boyeee.
    ok im going to have a beer then feel like pukeing and sum gurl will probably tell me she dosne tlike ugly guys then ill kome home and crymyself to sleep.

8. Lush

Lush Member

Tonight I packed my car, drove into the city, lugged all my shit up into my new apartment, and spent the rest of the time trying to find space for all my junk. I like my apartment, just not filled with boxes.

Oh yes, I should add: If at all avoidable, never move into an apartment on september 1st. The city was a big traffic jam of moving trucks and u-hauls. Plus the apartment was a mad house with all the students coming back into town moving in.
    ------------------
    you are beautiful, just not on the inside

[This message has been edited by Lush (edited 09-02-2001).]

9. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

..oh great the peanut gallery..

where dusty.. shiiit.. that crib has a dope ass view.

nice folks.. send yall my hello from the orange and retired folk state..

poop mongers. say hi to the folks.

10. tonight was alright. i got home from a few days in breckenridge with the family, which included hiking, fine dining, and petting a real wolf (the highlight for me). i came home, and stared at my newly acquired original MAAKIES comic strip. (which im framing on tuesday!), and then i talked to 3 girls and made plans for this week. Life is lookin up. oh yeah i watched Chocolat tonight. good flick.

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

well beardo, im here again, another boring lonley saturday night. i did get to paint so it want all that bad. but never teh less, stayed at home except for that.

12. my saturday:

watched the sun set from one of prettiest views around..
    rode in a convertible and listened early ninties hip-hop..
    saw "made" in a threate where a friend is a manager, so it was afterhour with about 5 other people. helped ourselves to all the free popcorn and soda we could handle + smoked weed inside the threate. i threw up and passed out in the bathroom due to "not handling my shit well".. sheeit..

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i raided my dads record collection and he said what ever I like I can have...my dad owns every single thing boots randolph has put out...alng with a bit more of really good classic country and jazz from the 50's and 60's. Techinically I broke my "edge" tonight. I haven't claimed straight edge in almost a year but I ujst never really had the opprotunity to drink or anyhting..well tonight a friend was driving and I decided to drink a beer..yes A beer. only one. I know I'm a puss but its been 5 years since the last time alcolhol was in my system. I was afraid to drink a large amount of it. plus I didn't put in on the beer and I didn't want to leach off of everyone else. I guess now when I make my shirts it will make it even better. They are a logo with my quote. I will be selling them after I get them all printed up. if your interested lemme know.

------------------
    til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!

14. dsel.ufd

dsel.ufd New Jack

Today was great.Football season is now in full effect.Watched my beloved Hurricanes knock Penn States dick in the dirt.Im probably alone on this subject.Sports is the one subject Ive never heard discussed here,but thats what ESPN's message boards are for ,right.Anywho,GO CANES.

15. beardo

beardo Guest

word to all my peoples.. the saturday night followers..

i actually did shit last night. thus the braggadocious.. live from manhattan..

goreguts is usually vomiting up bloody teenage girls.

off to paint..